Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT form comes into the picture when customers desire to transfer large amounts. RTGS is useful for the transfer of money to more than 2 lacs. However, NEFT is used to transfer money of any amount.
This article will guide you about how to download Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT pdf form. Also, we have discussed online and offline methods to fill this form.
Download Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Online
Undoubtedly, downloading the RTGS/NEFT form of Axis Bank is simple. It is easily available on numerous websites when you search for the same on any search engine. Moreover, you can also visit the internet and mobile banking channels of Axis Bank for the same. Besides this, you can visit the bank’s branch personally to get the form.
How to Fill Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT Form?
- Firstly, visit the nearest bank branch and request the form.
- Furthermore, the RTGS/NEFT form of Axis bank includes two major sections. The upper section requires Beneficiary details. And the below section constitutes Remitter details.
- Customers need to fill the following information in its RTGS/NEFT form:
|Beneficiary details||Remitter details|
|Beneficiary account holder name||Name of the remitter account holder|
|Bank name||Cheque number|
|IFSC code||Branch code|
|Bank account number||Address of remitter|
|Bank branch||Remitter’s bank account number|
- Using the “Branch Use Only” section, the bank executive will record information on their computer system.
- They record Transaction ID following the completion of transactions in the “Branch Use Only” section.
Fill Axis Bank RTGS Form Online
Being an Axis Bank customer, you can go for an online method for transactions using RTGS/NEFT. You can use either internet banking or mobile banking for the same. In internet banking, visit the Axis bank net banking website and log in to your account. Similarly, in mobile banking, open your profile using credentials in Axis Bank mobile app. Generally, you will find a “Fund transfer” section where you can go for RTGS/NEFT.
Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT Timings
- RTGS timings
- 07:00 am-06:45 pm: Monday – Fridays and Working Saturdays.
Also Check: Axis Bank Timings & Working Hours
(Note: This timing is for the settlement from the end of RBI)
- NEFT timings: Available round the clock (24×7) on channels of Mobile and Internet banking.
- 08:00 am-06.30 pm: According to the customer approval limit.
- 06:30 pm-08:00 am: No more than INR 1 Crore (Inclusion of Sundays, RTGS Holiday and 2nd & 4th Saturday)
(Note: Processing of INR 1 Crore or more will be done on following RTGS day)
In conclusion, it can be said that fund transfer in Axis Bank is simple. The bank promises for the secure and safe transfer of money using RTGS/NEFT. Also, it offers fund transfer without charges.
Also Check: Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number