This step-by-step guide is for users who would like to check their Axis Bank FasTag balance. There are a few simple steps by which you will be able to check your FasTag account balance.
Let me walk you through the process below:
Everybody these days are equipped with a FasTag on the windscreen. This practice saves time and also saves fuel that we would be burning while waiting to pay the toll at the toll gate. Are you aware of how to check your Axis Bank FasTag Account Balance?
All you need to know is the simple process of checking your balance. In this guide I will not be showing you any third-party applications or websites, instead, we will be using the official website of AXIS bank. Therefore you need not worry about privacy.
Axis Bank FasTag Balance Check Online
Below are the instructions you need to follow to be able to check your remaining balance in your FasTag account
Steps to check Axis bank FASTag Account balance:
- First, you need to visit the official Axis Bank website.
- Now go to the ETC section or the FASTag section on the website.
- Choose between USER ID, Wallet ID, Mobile Number, or Vehicle Registration Number from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting an option you can now enter the password.
- Solve the captcha code given.
- Click on the login button.
- To view your Axis bank FASTag account balance you need to select FASTag from the list.
Also Read: How to Check Axis Bank FasTag Balance
Check Your Axis Bank FasTag Balance Through Mobile App
- Log in to the eToll app using your credentials.
- You’ll be able to check how much money you have left in your wallet.
- To check the balance of your FasTag Account, click on the FasTag Account Number, and the balance will appear.
Axis Bank FasTag Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
After you register for the FasTag service, you will receive an SMS every time the toll fee is deducted. Your FasTag Account balance, low balance notifications, toll payment payments, and recharge confirmations will all be sent to you.
You can check your FasTag balance by dialing 8010928888 toll-free or texting ETCBAL to 5676766 through the Customer Care helpline. The cellphone number must be registered with the prepaid wallet of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
Above are the & steps provided for you to check your Axis Bank FASTag account balance online. For more information, you can call the customer care number of Axis bank at 18004198585 and speak with the customer care executive. If you have any queries or questions feel free to leave a comment below and we will reply to you.