Established in 1993, Axis bank has been operating as the third-largest bank of Indian private sector. Having headquarters in Mumbai, Axis bank operates on an international level with nine offices abroad. Therefore, it offers a wider range of corporate, retail and international banking services. One of such services is getting account balance enquiry and mini statement in one-go.
Here is how you can get your balance enquiry and mini statement of Axis bank account.
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Numbers
Missed Call services:
With Axis Bank Missed Call services, you can get instant access to your account details by just a missed call. In general, Axis bank guarantees toll-free, secured, easy, rapid and hassle-free way. Importantly, Missed call facility is available in Hindi as well as the English language. Also, you do not need to have an internet connection to avail of this service.
Firstly dial Axis Bank Missed Call number from your registered mobile number. As a result, you will get to know about your account balance and mini statement.
- Account balance: 1800 419 5959
- Mini statement: 1800 419 6969
- Account balance in Hindi: 1800 419 5858
- Mini statement in Hindi: 1800 419 6868
Axis Bank Balance Check Number for SMS Alert
Undoubtedly, Axis bank has made mobile banking much easier with SMS banking. Therefore, SMS banking provides you the facility to get balance details and mini statement on your fingertips.
- Firstly, type an SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Now send this SMS to Axis Bank SMS Banking numbers: 9717000002 or 5676782
Format for SMS:
- To make balance enquiry: BAL [Account number]
- To get a mini statement (last 3 transactions): MINI [Account number]
- Available only for registered mobile number
- The account number is optional & can be typed as either full 15 digits or last 3 digits only
- SMS charges are applicable as specified by your operator
Alternative Methods to get Axis Bank Account Balance and Mini Statement
Missed call and SMS banking services offer you instant access to your account details. But, there are other ways that can also be used for balance enquiry and mini statement. Without a doubt, alternative methods require more time-investment than missed call and SMS banking. Here are some alternative methods to get balance information and mini statement as offered by Axis Bank:
- Visit your nearest ATM (Select Balance Check or Mini Statement)
- Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking (Check Account summary)
- Visit your nearest Axis Bank branch (Get your passbook updated)
- Download Axis mobile banking (Axis Mobile or Axis OK mobile app)
Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India that strive for customer satisfaction. Within a wider portfolio of services, it offers instant access to account information.
You can use Missed call or SMS banking to get Axis bank account balance and mini statement.