There are four modes available by which you can download the Credit Card statement of your Axis Bank Account online.
- Via SMS
- Via their Mobile App
- Via Internet Banking
- Via Axisbank.com/Support
These are the simplest ways that’ll save you the hassle of standing in long queues at the bank to get a simple credit card statement.
Know Your Credit Card Statement Via SMS
Follow these easy steps to get the updates of your Credit Card statement straight on your mobile phone.
- Step 1: From your registered mobile number type <ESTMT><space><Last 5 digits of account number><From Date><To Date>.
- Step 2: Make sure the dates are in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Step 3: Send the above message to 5676782.
A simple example of the above-mentioned format is given below for better understanding.
ESTMT 09876 18-08-2019 19-04-2020
Check Statement Via the Mobile App
Download the mobile app to your Android device via Playstore and to your iPhone via the App store. Install it properly and follow the steps enumerated below:
- Log in to the mobile app.
- Click on “Home”.
- Now Click on the “Account” option
- Next tab will display the “Select Account” option, click on it.
- Then select the option of “View Statement or Email Statement” as per your requirement.
If you choose the view statement you’ll be able to view the statement online.
However if you click on the Email statement your Axis Bank Credit Card statement will be mailed directly to your registered email.
Download Credit Card Statement Via Internet Banking
Every bank is now providing this option for their banking services. You can utilize this mode to view or download the Credit Card statement of the Axis Bank account. Follow these steps:
- Simply log in to your internet banking account.
- Click on Accounts.
- Select the Account from the menu.
- Click on View detailed statement.
- Select the duration for which you want to view your Credit Card statement.
- Select Format in which you want to view the Credit Card statement.
- Finally Click on the Get Statement option When you click on that the Statement will be downloaded to your laptop or mobile devices.
- Type Axisbank.com/Support on your browser on any search engine.
- From the options that open up Click on “Download Your Savings Account Statement”.
- Enter Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Select the Account.
- Select Duration for which you want to view your Axis Bank Credit Card statement.
- After clicking that option Statement will be downloaded.