Download SBI RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Online: With numerous banking services, State Bank of India is a multinational bank of India. It is a government-owned statutory body since 1955 having headquarters in Mumbai. Consequently, the bank offers a wider variety of banking and financial services. Fund transfer has become a crucial part of financial as essential by businesses as well as individuals.
- 1 SBI Fund transfer systems
- 2 RTGS System
- 3 NEFT System
- 4 Necessary Information for fund transfer:
- 5 SBI RTGS/NEFT Form
- 6 Offline Methods to Fill SBI RTGS/NEFT Form
- 7 How to fill RTGS/NEFT form Online?
- 8 Service Charges on RTGS/NEFT payment transactions
- 9 Download SBI RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
SBI Fund transfer systems
Undoubtedly, SBI offers a secure, reliable, efficient, and economical system for fund transfer from:
- Bank to bank
- Remitter’s account in one bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank
These fund transfer systems obviously enable their customers to transfer funds through an electronic medium. Generally, SBI offers electronic fund transfer systems as:
- RTGS System
- NEFT System
In general, RTGS Full Form is a Real-Time Gross Settlement system. Particularly, this system is applicable for transactions above or equals the value INR 2 lacs. RTGS is an electronic system that processes payment transactions undertaken between two banks. Also, these transactions are settled on a continuous, real-time, and individual basis. Besides, there is no specific time for payment via the RTGS system as it works throughout the day.
NEFT Full Form is the National Electronic Funds Transfer. Specifically, NEFT is a payment system of SBI operates electronically. In fact, it uses Deferred Net Settlement (DNS) to process and settle payment instructions caused by two banks. Moreover, the NEFT system works at a specific time interval during the day. Specifically, there is no minimum or maximum value stipulated for transacting payments in this system.
(Important Note: RTGS/NEFT do not work on Sundays as well as National Holidays common across all states.)
Necessary Information for fund transfer:
- Amount to be transferred
- Debited account number
- Beneficiary’s customer name
- Bank name of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary’s bank account number
- IFSC code of receiving branch
- Any other sender to receiver information
SBI RTGS/NEFT Form
SBI launched RTGS and NEFT systems to enable people to transfer funds of any amount from one bank to another. However, transferring funds through any of these systems needs you to fill a form. Furthermore, this form requires specific information necessary for the bank to transfer funds.
Download SBI RTGS / NEFT Form PDF:
Offline Methods to Fill SBI RTGS/NEFT Form
Nevertheless, the bank offers RTGS/NEFT facilities for offline fund transfer at bank branches. Therefore, you need to visit the bank and request for the form from the executive. However, it is highly recommended not to fill the form in a hurry as it constitutes by various sections to be filled. Finally, follow these steps to get your fund transferred in a hassle-free manner:
- Firstly, there are two sections in the RTGS/NEFT form that needs to be filled. The right form is given to the bank to fill and verify while the left form is handover to customers to fill and keep as proof.
- As a part of a form, you need to fill in important information such as the amount to be remitted, account details of sender and beneficiary; and IFSC code of beneficiary’s bank branch.
- At this time, you need to hand over the form to the bank executive. Following this, he/she will immediate this information on a computer system that will initiate the transfer process.
(Important Note: Make sure you fill all this information with due diligence as there should not be any mistake in the form.)
How to fill RTGS/NEFT form Online?
With technological evolution, you can now get RTGS/NEFT form through internet banking. As a result, being an SBI customer, you become eligible for this option. If you aren’t updated with SBI internet banking procedures, then you need to be aware of this option. Without a doubt, you can simply fill RTGS/NEFT form through SBI internet banking. This option surely provides you greater convenience to transfer funds of high-value. Furthermore, a step-by-step procedure is mentioned below for fund transfer through SBI RTGS/NEFT using internet banking:
- Firstly, open the SBI internet banking website and log in to your account.
- Secondly, enter the correct customer ID and password to log into your internet banking account.
- After that, locate the fund transfer option under the Payments/Transfers tab.
- Following this, select any of the options as Within SBI transfer or Other Bank Transfer
- At this time, choose the payment option from transaction type as IMPS, RTGS, or NEFT.
- Now tap on the “Proceed” tab and choose the beneficiary as well as your bank account.
- Enter correct details as asked in the RTGS/NEFT form such as the amount to be transferred, purpose, schedule, etc.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” option and enter OTP sent to your mobile number for payment authorization.
Subsequently, you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding RTGS/NEFT payment details.
Service Charges on RTGS/NEFT payment transactions
SBI offers electronic fund transfer systems as RTGS/NEFT online as well as offline. Besides, it charges a minimal amount on each transaction on a remittance amount basis. Furthermore, RTGS and NEFT transactions have differed service charges applicable on transactions.
NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)
|Amount||Offline channel||Online channel|
|Up to INR 10,000||INR 2 + GST||Nil|
|Above INR 10,000 – up to INR 1,00,000||INR 4 + GST||Nil|
|Above INR 1,00,000 – up to INR 2,00,000||INR 12 + GST||Nil|
|Above INR 2,00,000||INR 20 + GST||Nil|
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
|Amount||Offline channel||Online channel|
|INR 2,00,000 – INR 5,00,000||INR 20 + GST||Nil|
|Above INR 5,00,000||INR 40 + GST||Nil|
SBI RTGS/NEFT Timings
|Monday to Friday||07:00 am to 06:00 pm||08:00 am to 07:00 pm|
|1st & 3rd Saturday||07:00 am to 06:00 pm||08:00 am to 07:00 pm|
|2nd & 4th Saturday||Not available||Not available|
|All Sundays & Holidays||Not available||Not available|
Download SBI RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
Now you can download SBI bank RTGS/NEFT/IMPS PDF form in one click. Just visit this post and download the RTGS/NEFT form of the State Bank of India.
Also Check: State Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
SBI offers online as well as offline methods for fund transfer through RTGS/NEFT systems. Additionally, these methods are not tiresome if you keep the necessary information handy. Also, be aware of RBI time slots allocated for SBI RTGS/NEFT along with service charges.