IDFC First Bank facilitates RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) System and NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) system which allows secure, efficient, economical, and also reliable systems for the transfer of funds from your bank to some another bank across India.
IDFC First Bank RTGS/NEFT Timings
- RTGS Timing:
Time for transferring the funds using the RTGS is from Monday to Friday timing 8 AM to 3:30 PM and on Saturday (excluding the 2nd and the 4th Saturday) timing is 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- NEFT Timing:
The time for transferring the funds using the NEFT is from Monday to Friday timing 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM and on Saturday (excluding the 2nd and the 4th Saturday) timing is 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- RTGS Limit:
The limit of the IDFC first bank RTGS transfer is Rs. 2 lakh. The customers of this bank can transfer more than 2, 00, 000 Rs. to any bank account.
- NEFT Limit:
The limit of the IDFC first bank NEFT transfer is less than Rs. 2 lakh. The customers of this bank can only transfer less than 2, 00, 000 Rs. to any bank account.
IDFC First Bank RTGS/NEFT PDF Form Download Online
Generally, you will find RTGS form or the NEFT form always at IDFC’s first bank branches. However, in this modern era, everyone prefers to do things online. So, you can also download the RTGS/NEFT form online without going to the bank branch. Therefore, you need to follow this step for downloading the RTGS/NEFT form online –
- Firstly, browse IDFC First bank official website – https://www.idfcfirstbank.com.
- Then, go to the bottom of the webpage and then click on “Form Center”.
- Now, you will see two options – Personal & Business Banking and Wholesale. Click on the first option i.e. personal and business banking.
- After that, you will see severer services, now click on the “Account Service” option.
- Clicking on this option you will found many forms. But you need to click on option “Fund Transfer & DD Request Existing Customers”.
- The form will open and then you can download it by clicking on the download icon.
Thus, you will get the RTGS/NEFT form as a PDF file format. Either you can take the printout of this form and then fill it correctly with the proper information asked in the form. Or you can also take a printout of this form after filling the information by editing it in the system itself.
How to fill IDFC First Bank RTGS/NEFT Form?
In the IDFC First bank’s NEFT form or the RTGS form, there are many sections. For filling that particular form this post will help you. Here I’m sharing some steps which you need to follow to fill the NEFT/RTGS form without any trouble –
- Firstly, you need to know that RTGS is only used for transferring the more than 2 lakhs rupees whereas the NEFT is used for transferring the fund less than 2 lakhs rupees.
- In the form, you will see there are 2 sections in the RTGS or the NEFT form. The right and the left section. The Right section contains Beneficiary and the Remitter details. And the left section is for the customer copy.
- After that, the customer needs to fill information such as Beneficiary Account Details, Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Bank’s IFSC Code, and the amount which needs to transfer while sending the RTGS/NEFT.
What are the Charges for the IDFC Bank RTGS and NEFT?
As mentioned on the official website of the IDFC First bank, it charges nothing for the NEFT and the RTGS services. NEFT and RTGS both services are just free of cost in the IDFC First Bank.
|RTGS Amount||Transaction Charges|
|2 Lakhs Rs – 5 Lakhs Rs.||No Charges|
|Above 5 Lakhs Rs.||No Charges|
|NEFT Amount||Transaction Charges|
|Up to 10k||NIL|
|10k to 1 Lakh||NIL|
|1 Lakh to 2 Lakh||NIL|
In conclusion, IDFC First Bank facilitates its customers RTGS/NEFT for transferring funds in a very simple and easy manner along with secure fund transfer. Moreover, this bank surprisingly did not charge a single penny for the NEFT and the RTGS services.