IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Download: IndusInd Bank is a private bank that is also the first new generation bank in India. Bank was founded in April 1994. IndusInd Bank is focused on retail banking and endlessly upgrades its facilities and services.
IndusInd Bank provides RTGS which stands for ‘Real Time Gross Settlement’ and NEFT which is ‘National Electronic Fund Transfer’ features to its customers. Moreover, these transfer fund services allow economical, secure, and efficient along with reliable systems for transferring the funds from your bank account to some other bank account across India.
Download IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Online
Following are the steps you need to follow to download the IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT pdf form online –
- Firstly, browse the IndusInd bank official website at https://www.indusind.com.
- Once you go to the home page of the bank, scroll down and at the bottom of the page, you will see the ‘Form Center’ option in the footer.
- After that, click on the ‘Request Form’ tab.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘RTGS NEFT DD IMPS form English’.
- The form will be open in the form of a PDF file. After that, you can download it from there and fill the form and submit it to the bank branch.
- You can also download the form in the Hindi language by clicking on the link ‘RTGS NEFT DD IMPS form Hindi’.
- Or you can also directly access the form PDF by clicking on this link.
How to Fill IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT Form?
Following are the steps you need to follow to fill the IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT form –
- There are three sections in the form –
- Your details and Beneficiary details section
- Customer Acknowledge form
- For bank’s use only section
- In the first section of the form, you have to provide the details of your like bank account number, name of the account holder, mobile number, and email id. After that, details of the beneficiary details like beneficiary name, beneficiary account number, re-confirm account number, beneficiary bank name, and the bank branch, beneficiary IFSC code, and amount to be paid.
- The second section of the form is for customer acknowledgment. This is given to the customer so that they can file a complaint if the amount is not delivered to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The third section is for bank use only.
- Finally, you can submit the form to the bank branch.
Real-Time Gross Settlement – RTGS
RTGS is the service provided by the bank for a balance transfer. RTGS transaction service is the real-time transfer mode. IndusInd bank account holders who wish to avail of the RTGS and NEFT services should be aware of the timing, limit, and transaction charges.
- RTGS Limit
The minimum limit of the fund transaction is rupees 2 lacs and there is no maximum transaction in the RTGS transaction mode.
- RTGS Charges – Outwards (Transaction done from the branch)
- Charges for 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs rupees are Rs. 25 per transaction.
- Charges for above 5 Lakhs are Rs. 50 per transaction.
- Also, RTGS is free of cost for the Indus Comfort Maxima account.
- RTGS Timing
RTGS transaction timing is between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM from Monday to Saturday except for the 2nd & 4th Saturdays and also except bank holidays.
National Electronic Fund Transfer – NEFT
NEFT is another service for the balance transfer. This mode of transfers funds in timed batches.
There is no minimum limit for the fund transaction but the maximum transaction limit is Rs. 2 lacs in the RTGS transaction mode.
- Timing of NEFT
National Electronic Fund Transfer transaction timing is between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM from Monday to Saturday except for 2nd & 4th Saturdays and also except bank holidays.
- Charges – Outwards (Transaction done from the branch)
- Charges for up to Rs. 10,000 is Rs. 2.5 per transaction.
- Charges for Rs. 10,001 to 1 lacs are Rs. 5 per transaction.
- Rs. 15 per transaction for above 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh.
- NEFT is free of cost for the Indus Comfort Maxima account.
**No charges will be taken if the average balance of the previous month is greater than Rs. 20,000.
**There are no charges for the RTGS / NEFT done using mobile banking or net banking.
**RTGS / NEFT – Inward is free of charge.
In conclusion, IndusInd Bank facilitates transactional, commercial, and electronic banking services for its customers. Moreover, the IndusInd bank allows RTGS/NEFT transaction services to both of the bank account holders and the non-customers.
My name is Lovely and I have spent the past 5 years building money making blogs. I love to read, write, explore and try new things and I believe in creativity that is beneficial for society. I am a full-time writer and blogger specializing in entrepreneurship, banking, technology, education, and social media.