IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Download: IndusInd Bank is a private bank that is also the first new generation bank in India. Bank was founded in April 1994. IndusInd Bank is focused on retail banking and endlessly upgrades its facilities and services.
IndusInd Bank provides RTGS which stands for ‘Real Time Gross Settlement’ and NEFT which is ‘National Electronic Fund Transfer’ features to its customers. Moreover, these transfer fund services allow economical, secure, and efficient along with reliable systems for transferring the funds from your bank account to some other bank account across India.
Real-Time Gross Settlement – RTGS
RTGS is the service provided by the bank for a balance transfer. RTGS transaction service is the real-time transfer mode. IndusInd bank account holders who wish to avail the RTGS and NEFT services should be aware of the timing, limit, and transaction charges.
- RTGS Limit
The minimum limit of the fund transaction is rupees 2 lacs and there is no maximum transaction in the RTGS transaction mode.
- RTGS Charges – Outwards (Transaction done from the branch)
- Charges for 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs rupees is Rs. 25 per transaction.
- Charges for above 5 Lakhs is Rs. 50 per transaction.
- Also, RTGS is free of cost for the Indus Comfort Maxima account.
- RTGS Timing
RTGS transaction timing is between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM from Monday to Saturday except for 2nd & 4th Saturdays and also except bank holidays.
National Electronic Fund Transfer – NEFT
NEFT is another service for the balance transfer. This mode of transfers funds in timed batches.
There is no minimum limit of the fund transaction but the maximum transaction limit is of Rs. 2 lacs in the RTGS transaction mode.
- Timing of NEFT
National Electronic Fund Transfer transaction timing is between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM from Monday to Saturday except for 2nd & 4th Saturdays and also except bank holidays.
- Charges – Outwards (Transaction done from the branch)
- Charges for up to Rs. 10,000 is Rs. 2.5 per transaction.
- Charges for Rs. 10,001 to 1 lacs is Rs. 5 per transaction.
- Rs. 15 per transaction for above 1 Lakh to 2 Lakh.
- NEFT is free of cost for the Indus Comfort Maxima account.
**No charges will be taken if the average balance of the previous month is greater than the Rs. 20,000.
**There are no charges for the RTGS / NEFT done using mobile banking or net banking.
**RTGS / NEFT – Inward are free of charges.
Download IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form Online
Following are the steps you need to follow to download the IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT pdf form online –
- Firstly, browse the IndusInd bank official website at https://www.indusind.com.
- Once you go to the home page of the bank, scroll down and at the bottom of the page, you will see the ‘Form Center’ option in the footer.
- After that, click on the ‘Request Form’ tab.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘RTGS NEFT DD IMPS form English’.
- The form will be open in the form of a PDF file. After that, you can download it from there and fill the form and submit to the bank branch.
- You can also download the form in the Hindi language by clicking on the link ‘RTGS NEFT DD IMPS form Hindi’.
- Or you can also directly access the form PDF by clicking on this link.
Procedure to Fill IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT Form
Following are the steps you need to follow to fill the IndusInd Bank RTGS/NEFT form –
- There are three sections in the form –
- Your details and Beneficiary details section
- Customer Acknowledge form
- For bank’s use only section
- In the first section of the form, you have to provide the details of your like bank account number, name of the account holder, mobile number, email id. After that, details of the beneficiary details like beneficiary name, beneficiary account number, re-confirm account number, beneficiary bank name, and the bank branch, beneficiary IFSC code, amount to be pay.
- The second section of the form is for customer acknowledgment. This is given to the customer so that they can file a complaint if the amount is not delivered to the beneficiary bank account.
- The third section is for bank use only.
- Finally, you can submit the form to the bank branch.
In conclusion, IndusInd Bank facilitates transactional, commercial, and electronic banking services for its customers. Moreover, the IndusInd bank allows RTGS/NEFT transaction services to both of the bank account holders and the non- customers.