Here, in this article, we are going to give you information that how you check your Bank of India Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement in just a few minutes.
Let me first give you a brief introduction to the Bank of India.
Bank of India also called as BOI in short form, it is one of the oldest banks in India. It was founded in 1906 by a group of eminent business in Mumbai. BOI has over 5,000 branches in India and its headquarters is in Mumbai. BOI was the first bank in India that open an overseas branch in the UK post World War II.
As this bank is the oldest bank of India but with the development of innovative technology this bank also upgraded its services like in old days the balance checking and inquiry about the mini statement was time-consuming method but with the time this process has become very simple and it requires few minutes to know your Bank Balance and Mini Statement just by few methods which are discussed below:
How to Check Bank of India Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call?
This missed call service of BOI is available for free of cost to their valuable existing customers. With this missed call service, you will get some basic account details without having the internet.
- You just need to give the missed call on 09015135135 or 09266135135 these two numbers.
- After a few minutes, you will get an SMS from the BOI bank and that SMS has the information regarding your available balance in your account.
Note: Make sure that you have registered your mobile number at the BOI branch before using this Missed call service for checking the balance.
Send an SMS to Check BOI Account Balance
- For checking your Balance by using SMS service you need to have sent an SMS to this number +919810558585.
- In SMS you just need to write BAL <SMS Password>. For knowing how to generate this password you need to visit the BOI website (https://www.bankofindia.co.in/) there you will get the whole information regarding this process.
Missed Call Service of BOI for Mini Statement
For checking the Mini statement,
- you just have to dial 09266135135 or 09015135135 from your registered mobile number.
- After a few minutes later you will receive an SMS which will include your account number and mini statement.
SMS Service of Bank of India Balance Enquiry
For knowing your mini statement by using the SMS service of BOI,
- you just need to send an SMS to 919810558585 this number by typing “TRANS SMS Password” from your registered mobile number.
- After a few minutes later you will get SMS that will contain your last 5 transaction details.
You can also check Bank of India Timings, Working Hours & Lunchtime before visiting branch.
Above in this article, we have discussed missed calls and SMS services provided by BOI to their customers for checking their bank balance and mini statement. We have provided BOI numbers using that you can utilize these services and make your work easy and simple.