Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number active 24*7 to check account balance from home.
Here, in this article, we are going to give you information that how you check your BOI account Balance and Mini Statement in just a few minutes.
Let me first give you a brief introduction to the Bank of India.
Bank of India also called BOI in short form, is one of the oldest banks in India. It was founded in 1906 by a group of eminent businesses in Mumbai. BOI has over 5,000 branches in India and its headquarters is in Mumbai. BOI was the first bank in India that open an overseas branch in the UK post World War II.
As this bank is the oldest bank in India but with the development of innovative technology this bank also upgraded its services in old days balance checking and inquiry about the mini statement was a time-consuming method but with time this process has become very simple and it requires few minutes to know your Bank Balance and Mini Statement just by few methods which are discussed below:
Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
This missed call service of BOI is available free of cost to their valuable existing customers. With this missed call service, you will get some basic account details without having the internet.
- You just need to give the missed call on 09015135135or 09266135135 these two numbers.
- After a few minutes, you will get an SMS from the BOI bank and that SMS has the information regarding your available balance in your account.
Note: Make sure that you have registered your mobile number at the BOI branch before using this Missed call service for checking the balance.
BOI Balance Check Number for SMS Alert
- For checking your Balance by using the SMS service you need to have sent an SMS to this number +919810558585.
- In SMS you just need to write BAL <SMS Password>. For knowing how to generate this password you need to visit the BOI website (https://www.bankofindia.co.in) there you will get the whole information regarding this process.
Bank of India Mini Statement Number
For checking the Mini statement:
- You just have to dial 09266135135 or 09015135135 from your registered mobile number.
- A few minutes later you will receive an SMS which will include your account number and mini statement.
For knowing your mini statement by using the SMS service of BOI:
- You just need to send an SMS to 919810558585 this number by typing “TRANS SMS Password” from your registered mobile number.
- A few minutes later you will get an SMS that will contain your last 5 transaction details.
You can also check Bank of India Timings, Working Hours & Lunchtime before visiting the branch.
Toll-Free Numbers of BOI Customer Care
If you have any query then, do contact to Bank of India customer care department by following the contact details else, send a complaint letter to the head office.
Head Office Address: STAR HOUSE C – 5, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051.
|Bank of India||Contact Details|
|BOI Toll-Free Numbers||1800-103-1906 / 1800-220-229|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Above in this article, we have discussed missed calls and SMS services provided by BOI to their customers for checking their bank balances and mini statement. We have provided BOI numbers using that you can utilize these services and make your work easy and simple.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, you can make use of the application developed to make a transfer from one account to another.
No. The users are not charged. It is not available 24×7.
You can use your debit card at the ATM center to know your account balance and mini statement.
No, The feature is available free of cost.
You can also check:
- How to Remove Lien Amount in BOI
- How to Check BOI Complaint Status Online
- BOI Working Hours and Lunch Time
- How to Block Bank of India Debit Card Online
- How to Change Mobile Number in Bank of India
- Bank of India RTGS NEFT Pdf Forms
- How to Check Bank of India Credit Card Statement