How many times you’ve been so caught up in work that you were unable to make a complaint regarding some banking trouble or check the status of that complaint by visiting the bank. Well, if you are a Bank of India Customer, you are in for a treat. Bank of India hopped on to the Digitalisation train very soon during its journey. So now almost each one of their services is available online. If you also want to get the benefit of this Digitalisation by getting all your complaints and issues redressed by the comfort of your home, you are in for a treat.
Follow the steps given below and get all your complaints and grievances addressed online.
Why you might need to submit a Bank of India Complaint online?
One cannot always go right to the branch due to lack of time or need for speedy redressal, in such situations online services come handy. For instance, the following troubles encountered while availing Bank of India’s services need to be quickly addressed.
- Blocked the ATM card.
- Reduced Balance without any cash received or taken via ATM.
- Any Disputed transaction.
- Need to get a duplicate Card.
- Inability to receive OTP during E-commerce transactions.
- No notification via email or SMS after completing any ATM/POS/ E-com transaction.
- Or other problems that need quick redressal.
BOI Complaint Resolution Time Period
Bank Of India claims that it takes the following number of days to resolve the complaints at different levels.
- At Branch Level, it takes 5 days.
- At Zone Level, it takes 3 days.
- At NBG Level it takes 2 days.
- At Head Office Level it takes 4 days.
Important Note: This time frame is mostly applicable to cases in which to submit the complaint offline at the branch.
Submit Bank of India Complaint Online
To submit a complaint regarding any issue to Bank of India keep the following information handy:
- Account number
- Mobile Number
Now follow the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Click on the following BOI grievance portal link.
- Step 2: Enter all the required information in the provided fields.
- Step 9: Fill in whether or not the complaint is regarding the branch where the account was opened.
- Step 13: Choose from amongst the 13 complaint category (you can also complain against the staff’s behavior)
- Step 14: Select Product and Services, regarding which you want to register the Complaint.
- Step 15: Now based on the product or service regarding which you are registering the grievances select the nature of Complaint.
- Step 16: Now give a brief account of the complaint.
- Step 17: Fill in the Captcha.
- Step 18: Submit the complaint.
How to submit Bank of India Online Complaint via Toll Free Number:
Bank of India Complaint Toll Free Number
To get your issues resolved and complaint redressed by the Customer Care Support Executives of Bank of India contact the following numbers.
- 1800 103 1906, it is Toll-free
- 1800 220 229, it is a Toll-free number for COVID Support
- (022) – 40919191 is a chargeable number but it is available 24×7
How to Check Bank of India Complaint Status Online?
To track the status of your complaint or grievance, all you need is your grievance reference number. You get this number by SMS or Email after registering the grievance. Keep your Grievance number ready and follow these steps.
- Click on the following grievance track link.
- Enter the grievance number in the dedicated option.
- Type in the Captcha as provided.
- Click on Submit.
You will now be able to view the live status of your Bank of India Complaint online.
As the Bank of India’s motto is to create “Relations Beyond Banking” their grievances redressal mechanism is swift and effective. They dispose of complaints before the deadline in order to make banking effortless for their customers.