With Credit Card statements online, one can get instant access to view all the credit card transactions for the selected period of time anytime as per their convenience. The credit card statement is a summary of the purchases carried out from the card on a monthly basis by the consumers.
The bank offers this detailed statement to keep its customers updated with their outstanding balance and due date. It not only helps the consumers in staying updated but also enables them to track their spending habits.
Methods to Check BOI Credit Card Statement
Bank of India Credit Card statement can be viewed via two modes:
In this particular article we have decipher all the ways that will help you view and download the Bank of India Credit Card statement online.
- By using Internet Banking.
- By looking into the Bank of India website.
- By using Mobile Application.
- By registering the email address for monthly updates.
Let us understand the step by step procedure for the above mentioned methods.
How to Check Bank of India Credit Card Statement Using Internet Banking?
If you are using internet banking techniques for your Bank of India account, then you are very lucky. It is very easy to get the Credit Card statement online via Internet Banking for your Bank of India account.
- Step 1: Open the Bank of India website by clicking on the link below.
- Step 2: Once the portal is opened login to your account. If you don’t have an account register yourself.
- Step 3: On the first page that shows up, click on “Account”.
- Step 4: Under options on the top part of main screen click on “Account Statement”.
- Step 5: When you click on that you’ll see the statement listed below.
BOI Credit Card Statement by Using Mobile Application
- Download Bank of India mobile app for your Android device from Playstore and for your iPhone via App store.
- Set a password for the application with the help of your ATM CARD.
- Once you are registered or logged in, you can easily navigate through options and download the Credit Card statement online in pdf format.
Register e-Mail Address to Get Monthly Statement
Another simple and sure-shot way to receive monthly online updates for your Bank of India Credit Card is to walk to your Bank.
Walk over to your bank and get your email address linked with your Credit Card. By doing that you’ll be able to view your Credit Card statement online.
Also Read: How to Check Bank of India Balance Online?