As a BOI customer, keeping your mobile number updated in BOI bank for bank notifications and SMS alerts is always a good thought. We will discuss varied channels in this article to register or change mobile number in Bank of India
Bank of India has been esteemed as a customer-friendly public bank in India. As a BOI customer, keeping your mobile number updated in BOI bank for bank notifications and SMS alerts is always a good thought. We will discuss varied channels in this article to register or change mobile numbers in the Bank of India.
Change Mobile Number in Bank of India Online
- Visit BOI’s official website at www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Select “Options” from the top horizontal panel.
- Choose “My Profile” on the left sidebar.
- Tap on “Update Mobile Number”.
- Enter the new mobile number.
- An OTP will be delivered to the mentioned mobile number.
- Enter this OTP in the column given and click on the Update icon.
Update Mobile Number by Visiting Nearby BOI Bank Branch
- Go to your branch of BOI Bank with the necessary documents as proof.
- Ask for KYC details change form and provide all essential information in the form with due diligence.
- Hand over the filled form to the executive along with carried documents.
- Get the request acknowledgment receipt and your request to change your mobile number will be processed.
- Also, do not forget to ensure the verification of the change request with the bank.
Also Read: How to Check Bank of India Account Balance?
Change Mobile Number in BOI by Visiting Nearby BOI ATM
- Go to the BOI ATM kiosk and swipe your BOI card in the machine.
- Select the “Registration” option, provide your ATM Pin, and tap on “Mobile Number Registration”.
- You will receive two options: “Change Mobile Number” and “New Registration”.
- Choose any one option as per your requirement.
- Provide your desired mobile number to be registered or updated and verify your mobile number by selecting any of the options: “Correct” and “Incorrect”.
You will receive a message mentioning “Your transaction is being processed please wait”. After a few moments, your ATM screen will display a message “You have successfully updated your mobile number with us”.
Toll-Free Numbers of Bank of India Customer Care
Call 1800220229/ 18001031906/ 022-4091 9191 → Verify your identity → Acceptance of your request
In conclusion, you have different methods to register/change your mobile number in BOI. Follow them in the sequence as mentioned and you will get your purpose accomplished.
Download Also: Bank of India RTGS/NEFT Pdf Form
A content writer with a proficient experience of 3 years. Being a keen learner, I work with an ongoing curiosity and owns good research skills. I love being creative and make sure to integrate this creativity in my works for the benefit of society and community.
1 thought on “How to Change Mobile Number in Bank of India From Home?”