This article offers an overview of Purvanchal Bank contact details and methods for account missed call balance enquiry and mini statement toll free numbers.
Purvanchal bank considers one of the well-known banks of Uttar Pradesh. Government of UP and Government of India are the co-owners of Purvanchal Bank. The sponsor of this bank is State Bank of India. It offers great services including net banking, fund transfer, loans, insurances etc.
Toll Free Numbers of Purvanchal Bank Customer Care
- Toll-free number: 1800-532-7444, 1800-3000-0620, 1800 833 1004, 1800 123 6230
- Customer Care numbers of Purvanchal Bank: +91-551-2230210, 2230240, 2230019, 2230058, 2230177, 2230170, 2230215, 2230068, 2230197
Head Office Address
Buddh Vihar Commercial Scheme,
Gorakhpur (U.P.) – 273016
How to check Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry?
Purvanchal Bank provides various methods for account balance and mini statement enquiries. Out of these methods, missed call and SMS methods are the most common.
Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Being a Purvanchal Bank customer, you will be eligible to avail missed call facility only when your mobile number is registered with the bank. The enquiry number for Purvanchal Bank balance is 9266592669.
- Call on 9266592669 to request your account balance.
- You will see that you call will automatically disconnect after a few numbers of rings.
- Soon after your call disconnects, you will get an SMS in your registered mobile number.
- This SMS will provide details about your Purvanchal account balance.
Purvanchal Bank Balance Check Number For SMS alerts
You can use the SMS alert facility to check Purvanchal account balance as many times as you want. Make sure you can send this SMS from registered mobile number.
- Write a text message on your mobile in the format “BAL<account number>”.
- Send it to the bank’s customer care number 9266592669.
- You will receive an auto-generated message as a reply to your request SMS for balance enquiry.
- This message will contain details about your account balance.
Visiting Purvanchal bank website
You can register yourself for SMS alert/Missed Call Alert for balance enquiry/Mobile banking. Follow these steps to get registered for these services:
- Download the Application Form using the link.
- Click on the required service checkbox.
- Fill the required information and upload the necessary documents.
- Click on Declaration checkbox and enter Verification code as provided. Click on the option “Submit Request”.
It will deliver a registration confirmation SMS on your mobile number. You can then become eligible for missed call and SMS alerts.
Alternative Methods for Purvanchal Bank Balance enquiry
- Updating passbook at the Purvanchal Bank Branch
- Using a debit card at Purvanchal Bank ATM
- Use mobile banking and internet banking
Purvanchal Bank Mini statement Number
Purvanchal Bank provides you with the facility of knowing about recent transactions through missed call and SMS alerts. It means that you can retrieve your mini statement by giving a missed call or sending an SMS on 9266592669.
In conclusion, it can be said that getting account balance and mini statement information in Purvanchal Bank has become an uncomplicated task. We recommend you to use missed call and SMS facilities for balance enquiry as it involves less time consumption.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Nope. One needs to register their mobile number with the bank to check the bank balance and mini statement.
Yes. The missed call method is available to the customers free of cost. Just leave a missed call to 9266592669 to get SMS alert of your available balance.
Yes. One can check the bank balance and mini statement using the ATM center facility.
Yes. With a proper internet connection, one can make transactions using a mobile phone application.