Bank of India is one of the oldest and most trustworthy banks of all time. Bank of India does provide toll-free numbers in times of need, so whenever there is an issue blocking the ATM card customers can either call the toll-free number or can physically appear at the nearby branch where the person has the account. These ways of contacting the bank are actually very convenient, account holders can definitely get rid of their security crisis. Let’s read this article to find out the easiest way outs of blocking ATM cards.
Generally, the two prominent ways depend upon which account holders can immediately block their Bank of India ATM cards one is calling the toll-free number and another one is directly making interactions with the respective authority.
Let’s find out the detailed process following which things can be sorted out.
How to Block a Bank of India ATM Card by dialing the Toll-Free Number?
There are a few steps that are supposed to be done when the ATM card is going to be blocked. Let’s grab a quick read of that.
- First, when the account holder wants to block the ATM card, the primary thing the person has to do is to make a call over the toll-free number provided by the Bank of India authority, which is – 1800 220 229
- The account holder can solve the issues of blocking the ATM card with the help of IVR options he gets to listen to, but there are aged people who do not understand these, for them, it is easier to wait for the customer care executive who would take care of the process.
- The executive might ask the account holder about a few personal details like name, card number, address, etc.
- Once all the queries are verified properly the card would get blocked immediately without any further delay.
How to block BOI ATM/Debit card over an in-person visit to the branch
- The person has to go to the branch where the account has been opened.
- The respective persons would ask for a few personal details like name, card number, and address.
- The reason for blocking the ATM card would be listed by the respective officials.
- After that, they would complete the process and the card would get blocked.
You can also check:
A passionate writer, an avid reader, a lifelong learner with an ongoing curiosity to learn new things. She uses that curiosity combined with her experience to write. Her love lies in everything artistic. She believes in first principle thinking and incorporates the same in her writing.