Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is a rural and regional bank. Its headquarters situated in Guwahati. The bank offers you to check balance and mini statement by SMS & missed call. Here below we have discussed the steps which could be followed for balance inquiry and mini statement by SMS and Missed call service.
- You just need your phone number registered, give a missed call from your registered phone to the bank.
- After a few minutes, you will receive balance details from the bank on the registered mobile number.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert
- Doing Balance inquiries via SMS is very easy.
- Type BAL<Account Number> and send it to 9555244442 from your registered mobile number.
- The bank will provide you reply on your registered mobile number message with the account balance details.
Note: You should make sure to enter the code and account number without any error to get the balance details.
Check Mini Statement by using App
For checking the Mini statement, the user has made their registration on App. The app will have all the information on deposit, withdrawal, transfer, mini statement, etc. All information will get on the mobile App.
Toll Free Numbers of AGVBank Customer Care
The customer service of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank works for 24*7. You can contact the bank anytime and from anywhere. They always ready to solve the query of their customer. Even you can use this facility on public holidays.
- Phone No : +91 – 361 – 2464107, 2131604/605/606, 99571-83638, 9957183637, 99571-83639
- E-mail : email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Office: G.S. Road. Bhangagarh Guwahati-781005 (Assam)
At the above, we have explained how one can check the balance enquiry and mini statement at the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. The above-given methods are very simple to use. Even less qualified people also can use these methods for checking their balance and mini statement.