Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2021 active24*7 for its users to check account balance & mini statement from home.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank is a rural and regional bank. Its headquarters situated in Guwahati. The bank offers you to check balance and mini statement by SMS & missed call.
Here below we have discussed the steps which could be followed for balance inquiry and mini statement by SMS and Missed call service.
- You just need your phone number registered, give a missed call from your registered phone to the bank.
- After a few minutes, you will receive balance details from the bank on the registered mobile number.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Now you can check Assam Gramin Vikash bank balance instantly from your home. Just save this Assam Gramin Vikash bank balance enquiry number.
- Doing Balance inquiries via SMS is very easy.
- Type BAL<Account Number> and send it to 9555244442 from your registered mobile number.
- The bank will provide you reply on your registered mobile number message with the account balance details.
Note: You should make sure to enter the code and account number without any error to get the balance details.
For checking the Mini statement, the user has made their registration on App. The app will have all the information on deposit, withdrawal, transfer, mini statement, etc. All information will get on the mobile App.
Toll Free Numbers of AGV Bank Customer Care
The customer service of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank works 24*7. You can contact the bank anytime and from anywhere. They always ready to solve the query of their customer. Even you can use this facility on public holidays.
- Phone No : +91 – 361 – 2464107, 2131604/605/606, 99571-83638, 9957183637, 99571-83639
- E-mail : email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Office: G.S. Road. Bhangagarh Guwahati-781005 (Assam)
At the above, We have explained how one can check the balance enquiry and mini statement at the Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. The above-given methods are very simple to use. Even less qualified people also can use these methods for checking their balance and mini statement.
On this BankR.in site, You can also get Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank, Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank, Saurashtra Gramin Bank, Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, etc all other Indian Banks balance tutorial.