United Bank of India is a public sector bank with headquarters in Kolkata, India. The bank owns a three-tier organizational setup. It involves more than 2054 branches and 36 regional offices apart from one head office in Kolkata. Recently, Punjab National Bank is merged with UBI and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- 1 How to Check United Bank of India Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement?
- 1.1 United Bank of India Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
- 1.2 Subscribe For UBI Missed Call Balance Service
- 1.3 United Bank of India Balance Check, Mini Statement by SMS
- 1.4 UBI Balance Check USSD Code
- 1.5 Know Your Account Balance Check Through Mobile Banking
- 1.6 UBI WAP Based Services
- 1.7 Check Your UBI Account Balance Online Via E-Banking
- 1.8 Toll Free Number of United Bank of India Customer Care
How to Check United Bank of India Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement?
Increased technological advancements have enabled UBI to establish various channels. These channels help customers know the available balance and mini statement. Here are the methods for making UBI balance enquiry and getting a mini statement.
United Bank of India Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number
UBI offers an interesting way to check balance enquiry in the form of missed call service. You can check the available balance in your UBI by giving a missed call on:
After that, you will realize that your call has been disconnected. As a result, you will get an SMS with current balance details.
Subscribe For UBI Missed Call Balance Service
Undoubtedly you need to subscribe first for this service. After subscription, you become eligible to know balance by giving a missed call. To subscribe, you should visit your nearest UBI branch. Here, you can either register or update your current mobile number.
United Bank of India Balance Check, Mini Statement by SMS
You can also send an SMS to UBI for balance enquiry and mini statement. Rather than missed call, you can send SMS in prescribed format to the bank.
You need to send an SMS to 9223173933 mentioning your request.
- SMS for UBI Balance enquiry: BAL [MPIN]
- SMS for UBI Mini Statement: MINI [MPIN]
Now you will get an auto-generated SMS. Your balance details or mini statement will be in this SMS.
UBI Balance Check USSD Code
UBI provides USSD services for all GSM networks. Account-holders can dial USSD number to know their balance or mini statement.
UBI USSD number: *99# OR *99*63#
After dialling, you will get real-time balance check. Also, you can know about the last 3 transactions taken place in your account. Moreover, it offers more services to changing MPIN and fund transfer using IMPS.
Know Your Account Balance Check Through Mobile Banking
UBI introduced mobile banking apps with upgraded features for customers. One of such features is balance enquiry and mini statement. Some UBI-based mobile banking apps are:
- United ePassbook
- United Bank mobile banking
UBI WAP Based Services
It is something new that you will come to know regarding balance enquiry. UBI provides WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) based services. Undoubtedly it is a service of mobile banking availed from a mobile phone over the internet. Moreover, this facility offers a vital number of banking services to customers.
UBI WAP website: https://mobile.fssnet.co.in/mpaywap/unbi
- Registration of these services is done at the bank branch. You will get MPIN and application password on your mobile number.
- Now sign up using application password, MPIN and mobile number. After successful authentication, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Further, enter the OTP and set up a password for WAP. Log in to your WAP account using a mobile number as well as WAP password.
- You will further receive an OTP which you need to enter in the required section.
Now you are ready to use different banking services on your WAP account. Here, you can check available balance and retrieve mini statement.
Check Your UBI Account Balance Online Via E-Banking
Similar to other banks, UBI also provides e-banking platform to customers. You can avail banking services using e-banking from anywhere. Moreover, you can have an instant, real-time and anytime access to your account. Here, you can avail services such as fund transfer, balance enquiry, mini statement etc.
Toll Free Number of United Bank of India Customer Care
Undoubtedly, UBI offers a toll-free number to make any type of queries/complaints.
Dial this toll-free number and you can check your balance. Moreover, it assists in knowing the last few transactions in your account.
UBI toll-free number: 1800-345-0345
To sum up, UBI provides a wide range of choice for customers to check their balance enquiry and mini statement. You can also go to the bank branch to update passbook for the same. Moreover, UBI ATM/Debit card can be helpful to know the current balance and mini statement.