This article provides meaningful insights about Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank balance. It discusses missed call and SMS alert methods to check balance.
MBG bank is one of the most popular banks in the Bihar region. It has gained huge popularity through its high-quality customer services. Moreover, it has various branches all over the Bihar region.
The bank has been in existence since 2006 according to the Regional Rural bank act 1976. Further, this bank is financially supported by the Punjab National Bank. MBG bank is owned collectively by PNB, Bihar state government, and the Government of India.
- 1 Toll Free Numbers of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care
- 2 Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- 3 Head Office Address of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
Toll Free Numbers of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Customer Care
The bank provides multiple numbers to contact the bank for their queries and problems. As a customer, you can register any kind of complaint or query regarding any bank service. Following are the contact details of MBG bank that customers can use:
- Contact number: 0612 – 2205568
- Toll-free number: 1800-180-7777
- Fax number: 0612 – 2205564
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Earlier, people had to visit the bank branch or ATM branch to know about their balance status. But, technological advancements have made them conventional approaches. MBG bank offers banking facilities with much ease to customers.
Nowadays, you just need to have a mobile phone to solve balance enquiry. All you need is your correct account number and phone number for balance check.
If you have an account in Madhya Bihar Gramin bank, then you can check balance from anywhere. The bank offers an easy procedure to make balance enquiry. There are some methods of knowing your balance in MBG bank. These methods are:
- Toll-free number 1800-180-7777
- Through SMS alert
- MBGB mBanking
However, MBG bank does not have any separate balance enquiry number. Therefore, the bank’s toll free number is the solution to your balance enquiry.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Toll Free Number For Balance Enquiry
MBG bank introduced toll-free number for resolving customer queries and issues. Therefore, being a customer, you can use this number for balance enquiry also.
- Firstly, make sure that your mobile number is registered with MBG bank.
- Then, you need to call on MBG bank’s toll-free number: 1800-180-7777.
- When the customer care executive will pick your call, then you need to first verify your identity.
- At last, share your balance query and the executive will provide your current balance details.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check Number
If you do not wish to call, then you can contact toll-free number to get balance through SMS. Follow these steps to get MBG bank balance in SMS:
- Firstly, send a text message to the bank’s toll-free number from your registered mobile number.
- Within few moments, you will receive an SMS as a reply from the bank. This SMS will show the balance amount that is currently laying your account.
While adapting to technological advancements, MBG bank introduced a mobile banking app. This android app aims to assist the bank account holders in any way. Further, it allows you to transfer funds or make bill payments etc.
For balance checks, you can use MBGB mobile app. However, you need to first login to your mobile app. To login, correctly enter your login ID and password. If you have not yet registered for mobile banking, then you should contact the bank.
Head Office Address of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
Shree Vishnu Commercial Complex,
NH-30, New Bypass, Asochak, Near BP Highway Services Petrol Pump,
Check Also: Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
To sum up, MBG bank offers a toll-free number 1800-180-7777 to check balance. You can get your current balance details in a matter of moments. Also, the bank advises not to share your PIN or password with anyone from a security perspective.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you call toll free number for balance enquiry, then it is free from charges. Further, mBanking is also non-chargeable to use for balance checks. However, SMS alerts can cost you charges as per your mobile operator.
MBG bank’s toll free number is 1800-180-7777 to check account balance.
Yes. You can use MBG bank mobile banking app to check balance of your account.