Vidarbha Konkan Gramin bank provides a balance enquiry & mini statement feature to the users of the bank. The user may also check the last 10 transactions or the recent transactions of the bank account.
Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank provides a missed call number for balance enquiry and mini statement facility. The user needs to register their mobile number with the bank to get the updates via the missed call facility. The bank registers their mobile number with the bank at the time of opening the bank account. The user can also open a bank account by filling in an application form provided to the user at the bank counter.
- The user needs to leave a missed call to the number 0712-2224320.
- The call gets disconnected after a few rings.
- A user receives an SMS from the bank stating the bank account balance and mini statement along with the other banking-related details.
Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank provides an SMS method for balance enquiry and mini statement.
- To get their mobile number registered, one needs to send an SMS in the following format to the bank.
- SET<Account balance> to 0712-2224320
- To get the balance using the SMS method, one needs to send an SMS in the following format to the bank.
- BAL<Account Balance> to 0712-2224320
- To get the mini statement using the SMS method, one needs to send in an SMS in the following format to the bank.
- MSTMT<Account Balance> to 0712-2224320
How to Check Account Balance Online?
Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank provides online methods for balance enquiry and mini statements.
Netbanking is one of the best online banking methodologies. One needs to login into the bank account by making use of the net banking credentials provided to you by the bank. One need not hold any debit or credit card to log in to the net banking account of the user. Using the net banking facility, one can make transactions of huge amount from one bank to another.
Internet banking is the feature you need to use when you have the login credentials to use the website. One can also login to the website when you don’t have your credit card or debit card.
One can also make use of the mobile banking application provided to the user by the bank. One needs to enter the MPIN and the password provided to the user by the bank. There are a lot of other benefits a person obtains by making use of the mobile application to check the balance and mini statement.
Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank was found in the year 2013 after the merger of three regional rural banks in the state of Maharashtra. The main aim of the bank is to provide credit services to the farming sector and the other economically deprived sections of the society.
On this blog, You can also check Purvanchal Bank, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank, Saurashtra Gramin Bank, State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Yes Bank, etc all other Indian Banks account balance.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
No. The SMS facility is available 24×7 and the users can make use of it any time of the day.
No. The users of Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank are not charged for the missed call method provided to the users of the bank.
Yes. Apart from checking the banking related information, one can check the balance and mini statement as well.
Yes. One can download a bank statement using the net banking feature.