With Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin bank’s missed call number and SMS facility, you can check the account balance and mini statement via SMS.
You can also make the missed call on the Kashi Gomti Bank toll-free number for balance inquiry.
For that, You do not even need to go to the bank and ask.
Toll-Free Numbers of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
The Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank has provided a toll-free number that will helps their customer to enquire about their bank details, balance inquiries, mini statements, etc.
By using different details customers can contact the bank and solve their inquiries.
- Fax number – 0542 – 2220317
- Email id – [email protected]
- Official Website – http://www.kgsgbank.co.in
- Contact No. 0542-2220298, 2220752
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
For balance inquiry, you just need to dial the customer care number of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank and their number is 0542-2220298, 2220752.
- For checking your balance inquiry by missed call you need to first and the most essential thing that you need to do is to register your mobile number with the bank.
- With your registered number you need to dial the 0542-2220298 toll-free number of banks.
- After a few rings, your call will get disconnected and you will receive account details through SMS on the same number.
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Balance Check Via SMS Alert
If you are not interested in calling then, there is one more way by which you can check the balance, which is by using the SMS service.
Steps are given below:
- By using your registered mobile number, you are required to write a text message.
- You have written the message in this formate BAL<Account Number> and send it to 0542-2220298.
- After a few minutes later you will receive your balance details on the same number.
KGSG Bank Balance & Mini Statement Check
For checking the mini statement and use some additional services of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank you need to download the Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank App. Which is available for Android and IOS users.
- You just need to download the app.
- Register themselves over the app.
- On the app users will get various services like internet banking, mini statement, history of the transaction, balance details, debited & credited amount, etc.
- By using the app user can check the balance.
On this blog, You can also check Telangana Grameena Bank, Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank, Bandhan Bank, Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Kerala Gramin Bank, Tripura Gramin Bank, Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, etc all other Indian Banks balance.
From above one can easily understand how to check the balance and mini statement by using SMS and Missed call service of Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank.
My name is Lovely and I have spent the past 5 years building money making blogs. I love to read, write, explore and try new things and I believe in creativity that is beneficial for society. I am a full-time writer and blogger specializing in entrepreneurship, banking, technology, education, and social media.