Here, in this article, we are going to give you information regarding the Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance enquiry through SMS and by using the missed call services.
Before proceeding further let’s have a small introduction about Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank.
Before this missed call and SMS facilities people need to visit their nearest bank or ATM for checking their bank balance and mini statements. This is time-consuming methods, so as the technology getting smarter this problem also solved by the bank by providing SMS and Missed Call facility.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
These days, innovation is growing quicker and the latest information about bank account available by online services like Missed call and SMS services. If still now you haven’t registered your mobile number at Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank then do it fast for getting the benefits of these facilities.
Below we discussed how you can do the balance inquiry by using the Missed-call facility:
- Step 1: Firstly, make sure that your mobile number has been registered to your bank account. If your mobile number is not registered then you are unable to use this facility.
- Step 2: Dial 9223008811 this phone number.
- Step 3: Give the Missed call to this number and after two three-ring your phone will be disconnected automatically.
- Step 4: After a few minutes you will receive an SMS from Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank at your register mobile number and this message includes the account balance details.
UBGB Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
For taking advantage of the SMS service of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, firstly you need to visit your nearest bank branch and enable SMS Banking. After this, you will able to gain the benefit of SMS service on your mobile and for that, you need to follow the below-given process.
- Step 1: Firstly type ‘’Bal<Account Number>” send this text message to the 9223008811.
- Step 2: After sending this text message from your registered phone number you will receive a reply message from the bank and that reply message will contain your account balance details.
How to Check Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Online?
For an online bank balance inquiry facility, you need to have an internet connection with a device like a mobile phone, tablets, laptop, or computer. Below we have discussed the steps for online Bank Balance Enquiry.
- First of all, you need to visit the official site of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank www.ubgb.in.
- After that click on the “Continue Login” button and to login into the personal banking you need to use your ID and password.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Select the account for which you wanted to know the balance and at last, you will get your account balance instantly on your screen.
North Bihar Gramin Bank is one of the largest regional rural banks in India. The headquarters of this bank is Muzaffarpur. The branches of North Bihar Gramin Bank are in more than 18 districts of Bihar. North Bihar Gramin Bank was started in 2008 in Bihar. This bank was sponsored by the Central Bank of India.
We are hoping that you get the complete information about Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank balance enquiry. Here, we have discussed all the popular and easy methods by which you can easily check your account balance by sitting at your home.
You can also check Bihar Gramin Bank, Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank, Baroda UP Gramin Bank, Paschim Banga Gramin Bank, Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, etc, all other Indian Banks balance.