We have discussed missed calls and SMS banking services to get Punjab & Sind Bank balance enquiry and mini statements. Use this post for getting a better understanding of different methods.
Punjab & Sind Bank is a bank owned by the government of India. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi. This public sector bank owns more than 1559 branches all over the country. Moreover, 623 branches are located in Punjab state. The bank strives for customer satisfaction and offers a wider range of financial and banking services.
The following are the modes that you can use to know your balance along with the mini statement.
Punjab & Sind Bank Balance Enquiry Number
You can avail of this service by giving a missed call to PSB Missed Call Service. This is a toll-free number for which your mobile number needs to be registered with the bank.
Moreover, this bank service is available without any time restrictions. It means you can definitely avail of this service anytime.
- PSB Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number: 7039035156
Firstly dial this number and your call will automatically disconnect. Afterward, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number. This SMS will provide your latest balance details.
Punjab Sind Bank Balance Check Number
Being a PSB customer, you can use an SMS alert to get your account balance and mini statement. Of course, you need to register your mobile number with Punjab & Sind bank.
Firstly, type an SMS in the format:
PBAL <Account Number> <SMS Banking Password> (For balance enquiry)
PTXN <Account Number> <SMS Banking Password> (For Mini statement-last 3 transactions)
After this, send this SMS to 8082656161 or 9773056161.
How to get PSB SMS Banking Password?
- Firstly, subscribe to the P&SB SMS banking using any of the two ways:
- When applying for PsbOnline first time: Select “SMS Banking” option during submission of PsbOnline application Form R-I
- When already registered for PsbOnline: Make a request for “SMS Banking Registration” and submit it. You will get this request under the “Requests” section in your PsbOnline account.
After this, you can get your SMS Banking password now.
- Log in to your PsbOnline account and generate this password under the section “Preferences”.
Toll-Free Numbers of Punjab Sind Bank Customer Care
P&SB provides a customer care number for all Indian customers. This customer care number is toll-free and is operational 24×7.
- PSB Customer Care number: 1800-419-8300
Registration for PSB Tele-Banking Service
- To register for this service, dial the toll-free number 1800 221 908 or chargeable number 022-27811200.
- Provide some details such as 10-digit mobile number, 14-digit account number and 9-digit customer ID.
You will become able to generate a 4-digit Tele-banking Personal Identification Number (TPIN). Authenticate this password with the bank after generating TPIN. As a result, you can use this Tele-banking service.
By using PSB Tele-Banking service
P&SB introduced its Tele-banking service as an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS). This service helps customers to conduct their daily-life banking via mobile phone. P&SB Tele-banking number is available for customers round the clock. Further, the bank provides this service in three languages: English, Punjabi and Hindi. Firstly, dial this service number and get your purpose fulfilled.
PSB Tele-banking Toll-free Number: 1800 221 908
You can get your bank balance and mini statement (last 5 transactions) using the Tele-banking service.
Other Ways to Check Your PSB Account Balance:
- Update passbook at P&SB branch
- Log in to P&SB internet banking website
- Dialing P&SB USSD code *99#
- Log in to P&SB mobile banking app: PSB mPay
PSB provides different ways that customers can use to make balance enquiries and get a mini statement. Undoubtedly, Missed calls and SMS banking are the most common ways that provide immense convenience to customers.
You can also check Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Yes Bank, IndusInd Bank, etc all other Indian Banks balance tutorials on this blog.