We have discussed missed calls and SMS service to make the Central Bank of India balance enquiry or get a mini statement. Also, we have provided a glimpse of other methods for balance enquiry and mini statement
Central Bank of India is a government bank in India with existence since 1911. It has been a giant and traditional commercial bank in India having headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers an array of services including fund transfer, mobile banking, balance enquiry, etc.
Getting your CBI bank balance and the mini statement is a few steps away now. Therefore, you get various options using which you can get your bank balance and mini statement.
Central Bank of India Balance Check Number
This provision requires you to register your mobile number with the bank. Central Bank of India provides missed call facility to customers to check their bank balance. Customers can also use this facility to get their mini statement.
- Firstly, dial bank’s missed call number and your call will disconnect after one ring.
- You will then receive an SMS stating your current account balance or mini statement as requested.
Central Bank of India Missed Call Alert number for:
- Balance enquiry Missed Call Number: 95552 44442
- Mini statement Missed Call Number: 95551 44441
CBI Balance Check Number for SMS Alert
Customers may have different accounts in the Central Bank of India. This service requires registration with the bank before using it. SMS service is available for making account-related enquiries such as balance enquiry and last 5 transactions.
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 99675-33228.
- Balance enquiry: BALAVL <Account number> <MPIN>
- Mini statement: LATRAN <MPIN> (In case of single account) Or LATRAN <Account number> <MPIN> (In case of multiple accounts)
Register For Missed Call Service
If you desire to avail missed call and SMS service, register your mobile number with the bank first. Furthermore, activation of these services requires you to follow a few steps.
- Write an application stating your request, mobile number and account details.
- After this, submit this application to the Central Bank of India home branch.
- Within 5 working days, you will get a 4-digit PIN if the submission is successful.
The bank will activate this PIN after which you can use missed call and SMS facilities.
There are three alternative ways to know your account balance and mini statement as well.
Central Bank of India Customer Care Toll Free Number
Call the bank’s toll-free number 1800221911 and select suitable language. You can request for balance enquiry, mini statement or other account-related assistance.
How to Check CBI Account Balance Online?
You can also login to the bank’s internet banking portal and choose Account Summary. After this, you will find options to check balance and mini statement as well. Besides this, you can avail of other services like bill payments, fund transfer, service requests, etc.
Getting balance enquiry and the mini statement has become an effortless task. Check your Central Bank of India balance and mini statement using varied methods. However, you can also visit the bank branch or ATM kiosk for the same that are time-consuming methods.