Central Bank of India is a government bank in India with existence since 1911. It has been a giant and traditional commercial bank in India having headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers an array of services including fund transfer, mobile banking, balance enquiry etc.
- 1 How to Check Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement?
- 1.1 CBI Mini Statement & Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
- 1.2 Know You Central Bank of India Account Balance via SMS alert
- 1.3 Registration for CBI Missed call and SMS Service
- 1.4 Alternate Methods to Check Account Balance & Mini Statement
- 1.5 Central Bank of India Toll Free Number
- 1.6 Check CBI Account Balance Online via Internet Banking
- 1.7 Get Account Balance Statement through Mobile Banking
How to Check Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement?
Getting your CBI bank balance and the mini statement is a few steps away now. Therefore, you get various options using which you can get your bank balance and mini statement.
CBI Mini Statement & Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
This provision requires you to register your mobile number with the bank. Central Bank of India provides missed call facility to customers to check their bank balance. Customers can also use this facility to get their mini statement.
- Firstly, dial bank’s missed call number and your call will disconnect after one ring.
- You will then receive an SMS stating your current account balance or mini statement as requested.
Central Bank of India Missed Call Alert number for:
- Balance enquiry Missed Call Number: 95552 44442
- Mini statement Missed Call Number: 95551 44441
Know You Central Bank of India Account Balance via SMS alert
Customers may have different accounts in the Central Bank of India. This service requires registration with the bank before using it. SMS service is available for making account-related enquiries such as balance enquiry and last 5 transactions.
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 99675-33228.
- Balance enquiry: BALAVL <Account number> <MPIN>
- Mini statement: LATRAN <MPIN> (In case of single account) Or LATRAN <Account number> <MPIN> (In case of multiple accounts)
Registration for CBI Missed call and SMS Service
If you desire to avail missed call and SMS service, register your mobile number with the bank first. Furthermore, activation of these services requires you to follow a few steps.
- Write an application stating your request, mobile number and account details.
- After this, submit this application to the Central Bank of India home branch.
- Within 5 working days, you will get a 4-digit PIN if the submission is successful.
The bank will activate this PIN after which you can use missed call and SMS facilities.
Alternate Methods to Check Account Balance & Mini Statement
There are three alternative ways to know your account balance and mini statement as well.
Central Bank of India Toll Free Number
Call the bank’s toll-free number 1800221911 and select suitable language. You can request for balance enquiry, mini statement or other account-related assistance.
Check CBI Account Balance Online via Internet Banking
You can also login to the bank’s internet banking portal and choose Account Summary. After this, you will find options to check balance and mini statement as well. Besides this, you can avail other services like bill payments, fund transfer, service requests etc.
Get Account Balance Statement through Mobile Banking
Also, you can get your account balance and mini statement instantly using mobile banking apps. Central Bank of India introduced the following mobile apps using which different banking services can avail.
- Cent Mobile
- Cent m-Passbook
Getting balance enquiry and the mini statement has become an effortless task. Check your Central Bank of India balance and mini statement using varied methods. However, you can also visit the bank branch or ATM kiosk for the same that are time-consuming methods.