Punjab National Bank is a government-owned bank in India. Established in 1894, it has become the second-largest bank in the public sector according to network and business. The bank headquarters is located in New Delhi. PNB caters to all your banking and financial needs with an array of services.
Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Number
Undoubtedly, PNB Missed call service is the simplest method to make a balance enquiry and get a mini statement. Also, it is free of cost, a convenient, and secure way to get a balance or mini statement. This facility is available to customers having their number already registered with the bank.
- Firstly, give a missed call on PNB’s toll-free number 1800 180 2223 or 0120-2303090.
- You will get your PNB account balance via SMS.
- Indeed, Missed call service to make balance enquiry is available for Savings and Current Accounts only.
- You can make a number of balance enquiries via missed calls in a day. Clearly, there are no restrictions on it. But, remember there should be a minimum time gap of 45 minutes between 2 consecutive queries.
Punjab National Bank Balance Check Number For SMS Alerts
You are eligible for an SMS alert service if you are registered for the same. Moreover, there is no stimulation round the clock in this service. For this, send an SMS to PNB SMS Banking number 5607040.
Particularly, the SMS format should be:
- For balance enquiry: BAL<space>16 digits Account number
- For mini statement: MINSTMT<space>16 digits Account number
(Note: To use Missed call or SMS Alert services, you need to register your mobile number in the bank. Therefore, go to the nearest PNB branch, if you have not registered yet.)
PNB Customer Care Number
PNB customer care number is 1800 180 2222. You can check your current balance or make other enquiries using this number. This number is toll-free. Therefore dial the number, select the preferred language, and follow the rest instructions as provided. You can request a mini statement or only the last balance in your PNB account.
PNB Mobile Banking
Certain active mobile apps are provided by Punjab National Bank. You can use these mobile apps not only to check your balance but to carry out transactions also. These PNB mobile apps for customers are PNB MobiEase, PNB mBanking, and PNB mPassbook.
You need to log in to your profile in these mobile apps using a username and password. These apps will help you get your current balance along with a mini statement of your PNB account.
How to Check Punjab National Bank Balance Online?
With digitization, PNB brought its services to an online platform for customers. You can use the PNB internet banking website for multiple purposes rather than just making transactions.
- Firstly, register yourself for internet banking services first and get the UserID and password for the same.
- Log in to PNB net banking website https://netpnb.com/ using these credentials.
Open your account and get to know about your current balance and mini statement under the Account summary.
The Bottom Line:
These above-mentioned methods are less time-consuming and offer immense convenience. However, there are other methods of updating the passbook and visiting the ATM branch. But, these methods need an ample amount of time therefore avoided many times. Undoubtedly, Missed calls and SMS alerts are the most common to get a PNB balance and mini statement.