This article offers you vital insights into how to get IDFC First Bank balance enquiry and mini statement. We have discussed different methods using which account balance and mini statement can be known.
IDFC First Bank (Infrastructure Development Finance Company) is a leading Indian private bank. The bank has been listed on NSE as well as BSE since November 2015. Formerly, it was known as IDFC bank and currently has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
IDFC First Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Giving a missed call offers you a benefit to make balance enquiry on fingertips. Importantly, ensure registration of mobile number with the bank for this service.
Firstly, you need to give a missed call on the given number:
- 1800 2700 720
You will receive a message played on call as “Thanks for calling IDFC First Bank! You will receive an SMS for your request shortly”.
After that, your call will be disconnected. As a result, you will get an auto-generated SMS stating balance information.
IDFC First Bank Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
IDFC offers you control for account management via SMS banking as and when required. Without a doubt, you need to register your mobile number with the bank for this service.
- IDFC Balance enquiry: BAL/BALANCE or BALANCE < Space><Last 4 digits of account number>
- IDFC Mini statement (Last 5 transactions): TXN <Space><Last 4 digits of account number>
Deliver this SMS to 5676732 or 9289289960. As a result, you will receive a response within a few seconds in the form of a text message.
IDFC First Bank WhatsApp Number
Undoubtedly IDFC WhatsApp banking offers safe and secure banking. However, you need to first register yourself for WhatsApp Banking. Use the following steps for the same.
- Firstly give a missed call on IDFC First Bank number: 95555 55555
- You will get a welcome message on WhatsApp from the same number.
- Now send a message to the chat “Hi” to initiate WhatsApp banking
Services Available for WhatsApp Banking
You can avail of numerous loan and account-related services with this banking. These services are:
- Account services: Mini statement (last 5 transactions), Balance enquiry, Request to block the debit card, Cheque Book requests, etc.
- Loan services: EMI payment options, EMI details, Account statement, Repayment schedule, and many more.
How to Check IDFC First Bank Balance Online?
IDFC provides new-age and simplified digital banking to customers. You need to visit the IDFC First Bank internet banking website.
Login to your account and avail various services including fund transfer and balance enquiry etc.
- Obviously, you need to register yourself for internet banking. Customers can log in using credentials as provided by the bank.
- You can get e-statements and the latest balance information in your account.
IDFC mobile banking offers a one-stop-solution to all your banking needs. IDFC First Bank app is a user-friendly app enabling customers for hassle-free banking transactions.
In addition, this mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices. You can avail the following services using IDFC mobile banking:
- Account summary
- Fund transfer
- Bill payments and many more
- IDFC First Bank ATM:
Visit IDFC First Bank ATM kiosk and swipe your valid Debit/Credit card. Now provide your 4-digit PIN as well as select “Account Summary”. After that, you will get to know about the last few transactions along with the current balance.
- IDFC First Bank Passbook:
When you open an account, you get a physical document as a passbook. Undoubtedly, the passbook offers a way to check account balance and get a detailed transaction history. Visit the bank, request for updating passbook, and get your purpose fulfilled.
Without a doubt, it has become much simpler and more secured to get balance details. IDFC First Bank offers Missed call, SMS, WhatsApp, Internet, and mobile banking. You can get your balance information and mini statement with these methods.
On this BankR.in blog, You can also check ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, etc all other Indian Banks balance tutorials.