Check Karur Vysya Bank Balance: Karur Vysya Bank is headquartered at Karur, Tamil Nadu, India. The bank has been in the service for the past 100 years. The bank was institutionalized in the year 1917 and it was jointly found by M.A. Venkataramana Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar. There are more than 600 branches spread all across the country.
Karur Vysya Bank provides a mini statement facility to its users. One can check the last 5 transactions made using the account number. One can also check the last 10 transactions made using the account when you check using a mobile banking application. The mini statement is a mini version of the passbook issued to the user by the bank.
Karur Vysya Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Karur Vysya Bank provides a missed call number for checking the balance enquiry and mini statement of the bank. One can leave a missed call to the bank provided the mobile number is registered with the bank. The procedure for registering a mobile number with the bank is done by visiting the bank in person and filling in the application form designated for registering the mobile number.
- One can leave a missed call to the number 09266292666 and get the balance via SMS. The call gets disconnected after a few rings and the message appears on your phone.
- One can leave a missed call to the number 09266292665 and get the mini statement via SMS. The call gets disconnected after a few rings and the message appears on the phone.
Karur Vysya Bank Balance & Mini Statement Check Number For SMS Alert
Karur Vysya Bank offers an SMS method for checking the balance and mini statement of the user. One can send SMS to the bank provided the mobile number is registered with the bank. To get the mobile number registered with the bank, you need to fill in the KYC norms of the bank.
- One needs to send SMS to the bank to check the balance and mini statement of the bank.
- One can send an SMS to the bank registered number 56161
- The format of the message should be in KVBBAL
- To check the mini statement, one needs to send an SMS saying KVBTXN to the number 56161
How to Check Karur Vysya Bank Balance and Mini Statement Online?
Karur Vysya Bank provides avenues online to check balance and mini statement of the account held by the user.
KVB DLite is an application launched by Karur Vysya Bank to check balance, mini statement, and other banking services. The application is named DLite because it occupies very little space on your phone.
KVB e-book is one of the best methods to check the balance and other details of the bank account. As and when you make transactions, the details appear on the e-book. This serves as an excellent source to check balance and mini statement.
Also Read: Karur Vysya Bank Timings & Working Hours
There are other methods available such as net banking, internet banking for which you need to register before the bank. KVB has also integrated its mobile banking applications with several User Payment Interface app to facilitate transactions.