Kotak Mahindra Bank is a renowned bank in India. It offers great products with attractive offers. It was established in 2003 as a private-sector bank with headquarters in Mumbai.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Kotak bank introduces the “Insta Balance Service” to get an instant balance status. This service is available round the clock with no charges. Also, you can get a combined available balance of up to 10 accounts.
- Dial 1800 274 0110 from your registered mobile number.
- As a result, you will receive a response SMS providing your account balance.
However, mobile numbers, as well as account numbers, should be registered within the same CRN.
(Note: This service is not available for retrieving mini statements.)
Send an SMS for Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement
Similar to a Missed call, SMS banking requires a mobile number registered with the bank. Now you can bank without the internet whenever you desire.
- Firstly, you need to send an SMS to 5676788 or 9971056767.
- BAL (Account balance)
- TXN [space] Last 4 digits of Account Number (Last 3 transactions)
(Note: Applicability of standard SMS charges)
Dial USSD number
USSD service helps you know your account balance and mini statement on the move. It does not require the internet.
- Dial *99# from your mobile number.
- Account balance: Type 3 and provide UPI PIN
- Mini statement: Type 6 and get the recent 5 transactions
Use mobile banking
- Log in to Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app
- Next, you need to choose to bank
- At last, choose Account activity
At this step, you will get an account balance along with a mini statement.
Check Your Kotak Account Balance Online
- Firstly open the Kotak Mahindra Bank website and then log in to your account.
- Choose appropriate banking and then select Savings / Current account.
- At last, click on the Account overview.
Here, you will know about your account balance as well as the last few transactions.
Kotak Mahindra Bank WhatsApp Number
Kotak Mahindra introduces WhatsApp banking while adopting digitization. Undoubtedly, you can easily check your balance just on a chat. Register yourself and get started with WhatsApp banking.
- Firstly dial 9718566655 and give a missed call from your registered mobile number.
- Get a welcome message and details of all services from the number: 022 66006022.
- Finally, start a chat by typing BAL to get the current balance status.
Know Your Account Balance Without Login to the website
Yes, you can now view your balance or mini statement through the bank website. Obviously, you do not need to log in to your account. Just follow these steps and view the account balance as well as a mini statement:
- Firstly visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank website and select Personal banking. Now locate the cursor on “Explore Products”. It will open a drop-down menu.
- For balance: Select “Know your Balance”
- For mini statement: Select “Download Account Statement”
- Now provide the registered mobile number and date of birth/CRN. Click on Send OTP and enter the correct OTP sent on your mobile number.
- Finally, select your Account and get your balance information or mini statement.
Use Google Assistant
Kotak Mahindra has introduced a smart virtual assistant on Google Assistant. KEYA offers different services in an interesting manner. You can check your balance or know the last 5 transactions using the assistance of KEYA.
It is available for Android 6.0+ and iOS 10+ devices. Open Google Assistant and say “Talk to Kotak Bank”. Now you are ready to ask for your balance enquiry and mini statement.
In summary, Kotak makes it easier for us to check balances anytime. Undoubtedly you can check your balance or get a mini statement even without the internet. Also digitization gifted interesting ways of getting the balance and mini statement.
A content writer with a proficient experience of 3 years. Being a keen learner, I work with an ongoing curiosity and owns good research skills. I love being creative and make sure to integrate this creativity in my works for the benefit of society and community.