We have discussed how to download HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT pdf form 2021 online.
Moreover, this article highlights online and offline methods to fill this form.
HDFC indeed considers one of the leading banks in India. In particular, HDFC RTGS and NEFT are the fund transfer systems. Undoubtedly, it can help you transfer any amount of funds in a secure manner.
Download HDFC RTGS/NEFT PDF Form Online
In general, there is a single form to transfer funds using RTGS or NEFT systems. Firstly, you can get this form in the bank branch if you personally visit. However, you can save time by downloading it on your own. Therefore, this form is available on the HDFC bank website.
|PDF Name||HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT Form|
Moreover, follow these steps to download RTGS or NEFT form online:
- Firstly, open the HDFC bank website and choose the “Forms Centre” under the Resources section. In fact, you will get the Resources section at the end of the website.
- Subsequently, click on “Personal” forms and then choose “Personal Banking“.
- At last, click on the RTGS-NEFT Combine Form link and you will get the form.
Click here to get the HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT pdf form online
How to Fill an HDFC RTGS/NEFT PDF Form?
After that, start filling information as required. Obviously you should fill all information correctly in the form.
- Firstly, fill the form with all the required information. The form is divided into two sections. The upper section is “Beneficiary Details” as well as the lower section is “Remitter Details”.
- Further, put your signature in the given section “Signature of Authorized Signatory”.
- In addition, a detachable slip is attached at the bottom of the form. Consequently, the bank executive will handover you this Customer Acknowledgement slip.
- At last, attach the cheque with this application form. Further, fill “HDFC Bank Ltd-RTGS” as the payee’s name.
|Details of Beneficiary||Remitter details|
|Beneficiary account holder name||Name of the remitter account holder|
|Bank name||Cheque number|
|Bank account number||Address of remitter|
|IFSC code||Branch code|
|Bank branch||Remitter’s bank account number|
As a result, you will be able to complete HDFC RTGS or NEFT form filling process.
RTGS/NEFT Transaction Limit
Minimum Amount: No less than INR 2 lacs
Not more than INR 25 lacs (Transaction through Net banking), Generally, there is no maximum amount (Transaction through branches)
Minimum Amount: Generally, there is no minimum limit
- 07:00 am-07:00 pm RBI working day: Maximum amount is customer’s TPT limit per day, overall Maximum amount INR 25 lacs
- 07:00 am-07:00 pm All holidays and working days: Maximum INR 2 lacs per transaction, Multiples of INR 2 lacs up to customer TPT limit, overall Maximum INR 25 lacs
- Branch NEFT transfer: No maximum amount limit
RTGS/NEFT Transaction Fees & Charges
|HDFC RTGS form||HDFC NEFT form|
|Transaction through online||There is specifically no charges||Similarly No charges|
|Transaction through branch||No more than INR 15+GST||1) INR 2+GST (less than and equal to INR 1 lac)|
2) INR 10+GST (more than INR 1 lac)
RTGS/NEFT Transfer Timings
|HDFC RTGS form||HDFC NEFT form|
|Transaction through online||07:00 am-05:00 pm: Monday-Saturday (Excluding bank holidays as well as 2nd & 4th Saturday)||Undoubtedly available 24×7 for 365 days|
|Transaction through branch||Branch working hours||Similarly, branch working hours|
To sum up, HDFC offers secure and reliable fund transfer. Besides this, you can also transfer money using RTGS/NEFT through HDFC internet banking. Therefore, HDFC offers great convenience to customers in money transfer.
HDFC RTGS/NEFT PDF Form Download Here.