Everyone is informed about the significance of keeping personal details up-to-dated in banks. HDFC Bank has been one of the respected private sector banks for years in India. In this article, we have discussed different methods using which mobile numbers can be updated in HDFC.
Step-by-step processes have been described as follows for changing the mobile number in HDFC.
Change Mobile Number in HDFC Online
- Go to the bank’s official website www.hdfc.com and click on the Login tab located on the right top corner.
- Select the “Net Banking” option, click on Login and enter Username ID & Password.
- Choose “Update Contact Details” on the top of the page and you will see your present E-mail address, contact number, and residential address.
- Click on the option “Update Mail ID and Mobile Number”.
- Enter the new mobile number that you want to update and re-enter it for confirming.
- An OTP will be delivered to your new number, enter this OTP and your request will be processed.
Update Mobile Number Through HDFC Bank ATM
- Locate your nearest HDFC Bank ATM and go to the ATM.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and choose the preferred language.
- Select Main Menu which will redirect you to further screen.
- Different service options are available. Hit the option “More Options”.
- It will display more service options, out of which, you have to select “Update Registered Mobile Number”.
- Provide a new mobile number and tap the “Confirm” icon on the screen.
- You need to enter your PIN of the debit card and it will process your request.
Visiting HDFC Branch to Change Mobile Number
- Open the HDFC Bank official website and download “Application form”.
- Enter all required basic information and then scan your documents.
- Visit the nearest bank branch and handover it to the operator.
- Verify your details and credentials that will lead to process initiation.
Your mobile number will update in the HDFC database. You need to have the patience for this process consumes 5-7 working days.
Digital platforms have provided greater convenience to people. HDFC has offered a simple procedure to update mobile number. Make sure to use net banking with due diligence and carefulness due to increased risks of cybercrimes.