Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded under the leadership of Ramalinga Chettiar. The founding fathers of the bank were seven ambitious businessmen and the bank was found in the year 1926 in a small town called Karur in the Coimbatore District of Tamil Nadu. In the year 1958, the bank became full-fledged commercial in nature and as of now, the branches are spread across the southern part of India.
The Mini statement feature offered by Lakshmi Vilas Bank gives you the list of last 5 transactions made using your account. The customer will be able to see the list of the last 10 transactions made when they hold a mobile banking application.
Register For LVB Missed Call Alert Service
Lakshmi Vilas Bank offers the missed call method to check the balance and mini statement. To get the balance and mini statement, you need to register your number with the bank first.
You can either register your mobile number with the bank at the time of opening the account or you can even send an SMS in the following format to the bank.
- LVB REG <CUSTOMER-ID> <ACCOUNT NUMBER>.
- The number to which you need to send the SMS is 9282441155.
- The Customer ID is a must to register your mobile number using the SMS method. This is provided to you at the time of opening the account.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- The number to which you need to leave a missed call is 08882441155.
- The call will get disconnected and then you will receive an SMS from the bank stating your account balance if you press the number denoting for receiving the account balance and the mini statement if you press the number denoting for receiving the mini statement.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Check Number for SMS Alert
You can receive a balance and mini statement on your registered phone number by sending an SMS. The procedure to register your mobile number is the same as mentioned above.
- The format in which the SMS has to be sent to receive the balance is:
- LVB<one space>BAL<one space> Customer id<one space> Account Number
The format in which the SMS has to be sent to receive the mini statement is:
- LVB <one space>TXN <one space> Customer id to 9282441155
The other traditional means of checking balance and the mini statement is by visiting a nearby ATM.
How to Check LVB Balance & Mini Statement Online?
Lakshmi Vilas Bank makes use of various avenues available online to check balance and mini statement.
LVB Mobile is the mobile banking application released by Lakshmi Vilas Bank. The application is compatible with all of the platforms.
The application is very secure and can be used only when you log in. This means that when you exit the application, your account details get locked.
One can also make use of Netbanking services. This doesn’t require you to register a mobile number with the bank but it requires you to register for this service with the bank. One can avail of all of the banking services 24×7 by making use of this net banking facility.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it better to open an account in LVB rather than the government-held banks?
Better customer service, higher interest rates are some of the major reasons to open an account in LVB.
Does LVB Mobile App work well with a bad internet connection?
Yes. One can avail of some services from the application without the aid of the internet also. But there are certain services for which you can only when you have a proper internet connection.
Can I receive balance via SMS?
Yes. LVB provides balance via the SMS method as well. This is one of the effective methods when you don’t have an internet connection.
Can I check the mini statement via a missed call?
Yes. You just have to press the number that says mini statement when you call the number designated for banking services. You can have a look at the last 5 transactions made.