Customer ID is a number provided by HDFC bank which is used to manage your different or a single account with HDFC bank. It is only the customer ID that you need to access various online and offline services of HDFC bank. HDFC is the largest private sector bank in India.
Hence it has a huge customer base. It keeps on evolving day by day to make new services available to its customers.
Customer ID can be seen as a gateway to these awesome services which are being offered by HDFC bank. So here are some simple ways by which you can easily find your customer ID.
How to Find Customer ID in HDFC Bank Passbook?
The easiest and the most common way to find your HDFC bank customer ID is to look for it on your Passbook. When you open the first page of your passbook you will find the customer ID printed on it just below the Account Number.
It is best that you memorize this ID because believe me it would come in very handy in the future when you have to avail yourself of services from HDFC bank.
Where is the customer ID in HDFC kit?
When you open an account with HDFC bank you will receive a Welcome Kit which will have a Welcome Letter. You Customer ID will be printed on your Welcome letter just below the Account Number.
In case you are unable to access your welcome letter and passbook, there is another simple way by which you can find your customer ID.
How to Get Customer ID Using HDFC Net Banking?
- Open the net banking portal of HDFC bank and go to the Net banking section.
- Just below the continue button, you will find the “Forgot Customer ID”, click on this.
- You will be asked to provide your Registered Mobile Number in the “Mobile Number” field.
- Now enter your Date of Birth in the fields provided in DD-MMM-YYYY format.
- Enter your Pan card Number
- Now you will have to fill a Security check from the image provided enter it in the text box and click continue.
- Next, you will receive an OTP on your Mobile Number, Enter that OTP on the website; this will complete the authentication process.
- Your Customer ID will be displayed on your screen.
Using Bank Account Statement
You can also find your Customer ID on your Bank Account statement. Find any account statement that you have got from the bank or downloaded from net banking and you will find your Customer ID printed on it.
The last and final way to find your Customer ID is to visit your Home branch and talk to the bank regarding this and they will surely help you out.
You can also check:
- HDFC Bank Working Hours & Lunch Timings
- HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Download HDFC RTGS/NEFT PDF Form
- How to Update/Change Mobile Number in HDFC Bank
A passionate reader and vivid thinker. I love being aware especially about new technology. A soon to be lawyer by profession and writer by passion, I love to spread knowledge and pass on information to the world with the help of the most powerful weapon, words!