How often have you felt frustrated about reaching a bank and finding out that it is lunchtime?
It is really exasperating to drive all those miles and wait in those long lines only for the bank employee to shut the counter in your face. At “Bankr” we have taken the responsibility that it never happens again.
Bank of Baroda Timings
We bring you all the details of the Working hours and Lunch Timings of your Bank of Baroda. Bank of Baroda has its branches in 25 countries across the world and about 5500 branches in different Indian cities. If you are a customer or if you are planning to open up a bank account here, you must know the details about their working hours and Lunch Timing.
BOB Lunch Timings & Working Hours During Weekdays
- Bank of Baroda, just like all other banking institutions is open during all days of the week.
- Be ready to expect a holiday during weekends and any other nationally declared bank holiday by the Government of India.
- Let us now have a look at the timings. During the weekdays from Monday to Friday, the timing across all branches in India is from 10 a.m. in the morning to 4 p.m. in the evening.
- Be mindful of the Lunch Timings as well. In all the Bank of Baroda branches, it is from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- They also take a small tea break from 3:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Bank of Baroda Timings for Special Occasions
There are certain special days of the week when these timings change, they are:
- The timings for Bank of Baroda on 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday of the month are also from 10.00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- The Bank Of Baroda is closed on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month.
- Bank of Baroda is closed on all Sundays of the month.
Note: The lunch timings are not exactly specified but they are usually between 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
NEFT transactions are available in Bank of Baroda are from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM every day. But on the 2nd & 4th, Saturdays of the month offline NEFT transfer isn’t available.
However, the NEFT transfer services can be accessed 24×7 via online banking.
Note: No extra charges or transaction fee is levied for making fund transfer via NEFT by Bank of Baroda.
RTGS transfer facilities from Bank of Baroda are available from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM every day. During Saturdays, Sundays, and other bank holidays, this service cannot be availed.