Indian banks came into existence in 1907 as an Indian public bank. Its headquarters are in Chennai. Recently it has merged with Allahabad Bank in August 2019. It owns 6068 branches, 1494 BNA, and 4567 ATMs all over the country. It strives for high customer satisfaction through its financial and banking services. Due to this, it considers as one of the top performers among Indian public sector banks.
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Number
Missed call service:
You can know your balance just by giving a missed call to Indian Bank. Firstly, you need to make sure that your mobile number is registered. Next, give a missed call on any of these numbers provided:
- 081087 81085
- 092895 92895
After that, you will receive the account balance via SMS.
Indian Bank Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
Indian bank offers anytime-anywhere banking via SMS banking. However, ensure your mobile registered with the bank to avail of the service. If you have not subscribed to SMS banking, you can do it by visiting the branch.
- To know balance via SMS banking, firstly send an SMS to 9444394443.
- Importantly, construct SMS using the following format:
BALAVL <Account number> <MPIN>
Consequently, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number. This SMS will surely provide the current balance available in your account.
(Note: You will get MPIN during registration for SMS banking.)
- Firstly install any of Indian bank mobile apps on your Android or iOS devices.
- BHIM IndianBank UPI
- IB Smart Remote
- Login to your profile and locate the Account overview/summary.
Following this, you can check your Indian bank account balance.
How to Check Indian Bank Balance Online?
Using this service requires you to get registered at the bank branch first. After that, you become eligible for availing service via internet banking. To check balance, follow these steps:
- Visit the Indian bank Internet banking website. Following this, select the option “Personal Banking”.
- Log in to your account using credentials. Click on the Accounts section and you will get balance in Account Summary.
Visit Nearest ATM Center
Now you can use the Indian Bank ATM/Debit card to know the current balance. However, you need to visit the nearest ATM of the Indian bank.
- Insert Indian Bankcard and provide the PIN to proceed further.
- Select the option “Balance Enquiry” and your balance will display on the screen.
Furthermore, it will also provide a receipt for the available balance.
Through Bank branch
In this method, you require visiting the Indian Bank branch. Importantly, carry your account passbook while visiting the bank. Request the executive to update the passbook and following this, you can check your current balance.
How to get Indian Bank Mini Statement?
The mini statement refers to a summary of the last 3 or 5 transactions made in the account. There are different methods to get an Indian bank mini statement.
- By SMS banking
- Type an SMS “LATRAN <Account number> <MPIN>”. Now send it to 9444394443
- Through internet banking
- Get a mini statement under the “Accounts” section.
- Via mobile banking
- Log in to any Indian bank mobile app and get your mini statement.
- Visiting ATM
- After entering the PIN, choose “Mini statement”. And you will get a slip of recent transactions.
- Updating passbook
- When you passbook, it provides all transactions till the date.
Indian Bank National Toll-free number
This number will help you solve any query. Moreover, you can use this toll-free number for balance check and mini statement. It does not involve any charges.
Indian bank offers convenient ways for balance check and mini statement. Now you can use digital methods like the internet and mobile banking for the same. Also, Indian Bank guarantees safety and security in these methods.