In nowadays, no one likes to go to their ATM or branch of the bank for getting the information like a mini statement, balance checking, etc. Everyone wants a quick process to know about Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank balance enquiry and mini statement instead of going to ATM or bank’s branch.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank is now providing the facility of knowing the bank balance inquiry just by missed call service and SMS. So, the customer will not face any kind of inconvenience.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
If you do not have time to visit the bank branch just because you do not have time to waste. Then it is not a big deal, you can check the account balance by sitting at your home. You do not need to visit your nearest bank, instead, you can check it from your home. You don’t have to stand in the bank’s long queue in front of the counter.
Just to improve the overall experience of the customers the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank always tried to launch some services which are helpful to the customers. Like the advances of mobile banking and internet banking etc.
Being a bank’s customer you will also look for some easiest way to avail of the bank’s services. Here is the missed call services process through which you can check your account balance. You do not need to visit any bank’s branch or ATM.
- For knowing or availing the missed call service provided by the bank, all you need is a phone. So that you can check the status of your bank balance.
- You do not have to pay any charge for using this service. As it is toll-free number (free service).
- For accessing this service, you have to make sure that the number through which you are calling should be registered with your bank account.
- If your number is registered then you only have to give a missed call from that registered number.
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank toll-free number is 09289222024.
- After two rings call will automatically cut and you will receive a message from the bankside having your bank balance detail.
APGB Balance Enquiry Online
You can also use internet banking for checking your bank balance details. For this, it is important to have an active internet banking services for that particular account. Then you will able to check the account balance.
Update Passbook for APGB Balance Statement
Another way for doing the bank balance inquiry is the traditional way. Firstly, you have to visit the branch, then you have to update the passbook or have to visit the nearest ATM. Every account holder must be aware of the conventional methods.
Know your Account Balance Using APGB Mobile App
You can also download the APG bank’s mobile app which is free of cost. The app works like net banking and you can easily check your account balance and mini statement more easily, effectively, and securely.
Important Notes: For availing the services like the missed call service, make sure your number is registered with the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. As the missed call service is only for the customers whose numbers are already resisted with the bank.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- You can any time call on customer care number 18004252045 for any query or concern
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank’s head office number 08562 244153
- Fax details are 08562 244169
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank e-mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has launched so many services in which customers do not have to visit their nearest bank. Instead, they can access the bank’s services just by staying at home. The services are such as SMS banking, internet banking, and Missed call services, and so on.