Vijaya Bank was undoubtedly one of the Indian nationalized banks. Its corporate office is located in Karnataka, India. The bank is operated as a public sector bank since 1931. Moreover, it has recently been merged with Bank of Baroda. It offers financial services and products through different channels.
- 1 Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Missed Call Number
- 1.1 Missed Call Number for Vijaya Bank Balance Check
- 1.2 Subscribe for Vijaya Bank Missed Call banking?
- 1.3 Via Mobile Banking Apps
- 1.4 Vijaya Bank Online Balance Enquiry
- 1.5 Toll Free Number of Vijaya Bank Customer Care
- 1.6 Vijaya Bank Balance Check – Other Methods
Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement Missed Call Number
We have discussed different methods to make Vijaya Bank balance enquiry along with getting a mini statement in this article.
Missed Call Number for Vijaya Bank Balance Check
- Balance enquiry: 1800 212 8540, 1800 103 5525
- Mini statement: 1800 313 8540, 1800 103 5535
Firstly, make sure your mobile number is linked to the bank. After this, you become eligible to use missed call service.
- Dial any of these numbers.
- Your call will disconnect after a few rings.
An SMS will deliver to your mobile number. This SMS will provide balance details or mini statement.
Subscribe for Vijaya Bank Missed Call banking?
- By calling at the bank’s customer centre
- By visiting a bank branch
Via Mobile Banking Apps
As a Vijaya Bank customer, you get different mobile banking apps.
These mobile banking apps are
You need to download any of these apps on your Android mobile phone.
- Use credentials to log in to your profile.
- Further select Balance Enquiry or Mini Statement
- Finally, enter the 4-digit mPIN.
You will get available balance or mini statement on screen. Also, you will get these details in your inbox.
Vijaya Bank Online Balance Enquiry
Internet banking by Vijaya Bank is known as V-net banking. V-net banking is available for retail as well as corporate customers. Moreover, you can avail of various services on this platform. These services are fund transfer, bill payments, online trading etc.
Besides, you can also check available balance and recent transactions.
Firstly register for V-net banking either during account opening or visiting branch later.
- Log in to your V-net banking account.
- Finally, go to the Account Summary section.
- You will know about balance and mini statement.
Toll Free Number of Vijaya Bank Customer Care
Bank introduced a toll-free number for the convenience of customers. This number is available for customers round the clock. It means that you can make queries 365 days and 24×7. Vijaya Bank toll-free number is
You can place your balance enquiry through toll-free number. Also, you can request for the mini statement.
Vijaya Bank Balance Check – Other Methods
Undoubtedly there are other methods to check balance and get mini statement. However, these methods consider as time-consuming ways. But at times, these methods can be very helpful.
Visit Nearest ATMs
You can know your balance using Vijaya Bank ATM.
- Visit your nearest ATM machine.
- Now swipe your card.
- Choose either “Balance Enquiry” or “Mini Statement”.
- Further, enter your PIN.
- Your balance or mini statement will display on the screen.
During account opening, customers receive a welcome kit. This kit consists of passbook and other documents. This passbook can help you know balance or mini statement. You need to visit either bank branch or Vijaya Bank Passbook kiosk. Now update your passbook to know your balance or recent transactions.
In summary, Vijaya Bank offers great products and services to customers. One of such services is to know balance and mini statement conveniently. The bank provides online as well as offline methods for the same.