In this article, we are going to share with you the procedure how to file any kind of complaint and check the status online in the Union Bank of India at icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Here, we will discuss step-by-step procedures so that you can easily understand them.
Introduction about Union Bank
Union Bank is one of the biggest government banks in India. After the amalgamation with Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank, which became effective on 1 April 2020. The Central Government of India has owned over 90% of its share capital. Its headquarters is situated in Mumbai. As we are seeing the present scenario that there is a competitive environment in the banking sector. So, every bank wants to satisfy its clients through its best services.
For that Union Bank’s policy on the complaint, redressal follows the below-given principles: –
- All customers are treated fairly.
- The complaints raised by the customers must be dealt with politely and that should be time bounded manner.
- The Bank treats entire complaints efficiently and fairly as this can damage the Bank’s reputation and business.
- The Union Bank’s employees must be faithful and they work without bias in the interest of the customers.
Office Address of Union Bank
Union Bank Bhavan, 239,
Vidhan Bhavan Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai
Mumbai City District
India – 400021
As we all know that UBI has around 9500 branches after the amalgamation. This bank contains the largest client base, so sometimes their customer faces some issues, here we will be shown the steps how the customer of Union Bank cloud file a complaint online by using the Union Bank website
File the Union Bank of India Complaint Online
Here, the Steps are discussed to file the Complaint online in Union Bank of India:
- STEP 1: First you need to click on the complaint form link by clicking here.
- After that, you have to fill out a small form that will ask for your account number from Union Bank of India. Enter your account number and then click on “OK”.
- STEP 2: After that, you will switch to the next page where you have selected the category and sub-category of your complaint. Here you will get a complaint ID, by using the complaint ID you will track the status of your complaints in the future. After describing your complaint and attaching the supporting documents and after that you just have to click on the “Lodge Complaint” button.
Now, your complaint will be filed successfully and your complaint reference number will get generated.
Note: Please keep the complaint reference number for future reference.
Union Bank of India Complaint Number & Email Address
Some other methods to file a complaint in Union Bank of India:
- You can write an Email letter to this mail id [email protected].
- Also, contact Union Bank their customer care toll-free number, and their customer care executive is available 24*7 for their valuable customer.
- Call on 1800222244 or 18002082244 number and their team will respond to your inquiries in 9 different languages.
Different Ways to Check Your Complaint Status
Above we have discussed how to file a complaint in Union Bank of India online here will discuss how to check or track the status of the filed complaint.
For that you have followed the below-given process:
Union Bank of India Complaint Status Check Online
- Go to the grievance redressal page of the Union Bank website and then the client on the “Grievance Tracking” link.
- After that, you will be navigated to the Grievance Tracking page.
- On this page, you need to provide a Grievance Id, which means the above-given Complaint ID and password have to fill and also need to fill the CAPTCHA.
When you will fill out the entire form, you need to click on the submit button. After that, you will navigate to the page where you can see the status of your complaint.
Also Read: SBI Complaint Status Check Online
Check Your Complaint Status by Toll-Free Numbers
You can call on Union Bank’s toll-free number and their customer representative asks for your complaint Id after that they will give you an update regarding your complaint. You have to call on the two numbers 1800222244 or 18002082244.
Above we have provided entire steps that will help you to file the complaint and check the status of your complaint online in Union Bank. We always try to provide you with useful content so that we can help our readers.