It is very important to be able to submit your complaints and get them redressed anytime you want. State Bank of India has definitely made banking convenient for their customers. Digitization has found its way into the SBI, thereby bringing inconvenience for the customers.
You can now register or track the status of your complaint from the comfort of your home. SBI has a special site dedicated to this purpose.
Visit the official portal at cms.onlinesbi.com and then follow the steps mentioned below to submit or track your complaints.
Reasons to File a Complaint in SBI
A complaint needs to fill in case of any of the following troubles during accessing the service:
- If your debit or credit card is blocked
- In case your balance is reduced but no or less cash is received from ATM
- For Disputed transaction
- Duplicate card replacement pin is not received
- Unable to receive OTP for the E-commerce transactions
- Sms is not received after completing any ATM/POS/ E-com transaction
Or any other trouble you encounter while accessing SBI’s Card, online banking, or other services.
SBI Complaint Submit Online
You need the following information to submit a Complaint:
- To access the Complaint submission form, from your desktop or mobile click on this cms.onlinesbi.com link.
- Choose your Customer type.
- Fill in your Account number.
- Enter your Name.
- If it’s any branch other than your Home Branch, enter its name.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Fill in your email address.
- There are a number of Complaint Categories, Choose accordingly.
- For every Complaint, there is a Sub Category for Products and Services. Choose accordingly.
- Now fill in the nature of the complaint.
- Enter a brief detail of the complaint within 500 characters.
- Fill in the Captcha and submit your complaint.
- You will be receiving the confirmation of your complaint by email or SMS along with a complaint ticket number.
Offline Complaint Submission for STATE BANK OF INDIA
In case you want to submit the complaint offline by visiting the branch, click on the link below and get the complaint form printed.
Now fill it up following instructions given above and take it to your branch.
Submit Feedback Online/Offline
In case you just want to submit feedback or show your appreciation for the services given by SBI, click on the link below:
Fill in the details asked in the form and add feedback. SBI has started this initiative to make its services better with priceless consumer feedback.
SBI Complaint Toll Free Number
If the above-mentioned process seems too complicated to you, you can also get your complaint registered by calling the Customer Support Service of SBI.
You can contact them from the following numbers:
- 1800 11 2211 & 1800 425 3800, It is a Toll-free number and is accessible from all landlines and mobile phones.
- 080–26599990, this one isn’t toll-free but it is also accessible from all landlines and mobile phones.
How to Track SBI Complaint Status Online?
In case you’ve submitted the complaint online or offline a long time ago and still, no action has been taken on it, Don’t worry. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to track the status of your SBI Complaint online:
- Visit the website and click on this link to check status.
- Keep the Complaint Ticket number handy and fill it in.
- Now enter your registered mobile number.
- Fill in the Captcha and submit.
- Now you will be able to track the status of your SBI Complaint online.
We hope this article solved all your queries regarding filling and tracking of a Complaint form in SBI. All the information mentioned here is received from their official site and Customer Care.
Please refrain from sharing your personal information online anywhere except the official website of State Bank of India.