Here, in this article, we will provide you knowledge about how to request for SBI cheque book by using SMS and Online Mode. We will let you know the detailed procedure to request the cheque book in the State Bank of India.
SBI Cheque Book Request Online – Complete Steps
- Step1: Firstly, you need to visit the official site of SBI net banking at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Step 2: After that, you need to login by using your user ID and password.
- Step 3: Then, you will navigate to a new page where you need to click on the Request & Enquiries option.
- Step 4: As you on Request & Enquiries option a drop-down menu list will appear and then you need to click on the Cheque Book Request option.
- Step 5: As you complete your above step, you will navigate to a new screen where you will find your all account details. From there select the account for which you want cheque book and you are allowed to issue one cheque book at a time.
- Step 6: After that, on the new screen, you have to enter the number of cheques leaves you wanted to have. You will find this option on a given dropbox.
- Step 7: Then click on the submit button.
- Step 8: After submitting you need to select the delivery address. There you will find three options for the address you have to select one from them that option will be like Last Available Dispatch Address, Registered Address, and New Address.
- Step 9: Then click on the submit button.
- Step 10: At last, a new page will appear which will have details of your cheque book request and after that, you will get an OPT on your registered mobile number and after entering OTP you need to click on Confirm button.
Finally, your request for cheque book has been accepted and the bank will deliver your cheque book at your address.
Request SBI Cheque Book by SMS
If your mobile number is registered at your back then you just need to send the SMS from your registered mobile number for requesting your Cheque Book.
Step 1: For taking advantage of the SMS facility for requesting a Cheque book, you first need to register your account for the Quick Banking SMS based service. For that you just need to follow the below-given process:
- Type “REG <Space> Account Number” and then send it to 09223488888.
- After a few minutes, you will receive the SMS for successful registration.
- After registration now you have to send SMS for Cheque Book request. For that please follow the below step.
Step 2: You have followed the below-given step for requesting your cheque book.
- For that, you need to type “CHQREQ” and then send it to 09223588888.
- After a few minutes, you will get a confirmation SMS for your request.
- Lastly, you have to send the confirmation SMS to 09223588888.
Above we have discussed very simple and easy methods for requesting SBI Cheque Book by sitting at your home.