Complexity in HR jobs has increased with the rapidly boosting challenges in a business environment. Therefore, Purvanchal Bank came up with the idea of HRMS Portal for its employees. This portal offers great user experience, convenience, and efficiency to Purvanchal Bank employees.
We have discussed some useful information about Purvanchal Bank HRMS portal in this article.
Why Use PB HRMS Portal?
The bank operates software designed especially to assist employees of Purvanchal Bank including current and past employees. HRMS is the human resource management system that manages and stores all information about employees. In Purvanchal Bank, HRMS works as the connection between information technology and human resource management with the help of HR software.
How to Login to Purvanchal Bank HRMS Portal?
Employees can use the HRMS portal after logging into their accounts using login credentials. Always remember that only Purvanchal Bank employees are allowed to use this portal. And every employee needs to have login credentials to use this portal.
The process of logging in to the Purvanchal Bank HRMS portal is very straightforward. Here is the step-by-step procedure for the same:
- Firstly, open the Purvanchal Bank website and then go to the bottom of the page. Now locate “Quick Links” and click on “PB HRMS”.
You can directly visit the Purvanchal Bank HRMS portal using the PGB HRMS link.
- Next is to fill in login information in the given “Login Area”.
- Firstly Choose “Session” whether 2013-2014, 2020-2022, or other
- Now enter Username and Password
- At last, click on the “Login” option and you will be redirected to your account.
Functions of Purvanchal Bank HRMS Portal
In Purvanchal Bank, the HRMS portal is used by employees with the main purpose of assisting in performing assigned jobs. Everyone is aware of the fact that the HR job has transformed into a more challenging and complex task in today’s world. It demands accuracy and high involvement by HR in managing human resources.
Therefore, Purvanchal Bank offers HRMS portal to its employees to deal with such complexity. This portal allows performing a variety of functions. Here are some of the functions that Purvanchal Bank HRMS helps in performing:
- Employee recruitment, onboarding, training, and development
- Payroll management
- Tracking absenteeism and maintaining records of employee attendance
- Administration of employee benefits
- Scheduling of employees
- Informed decision-making and analytics
- Collection and storage of employee data
- Performance evaluation
- Managing employee learning
Benefits of Purvanchal Bank HRMS Portal
Purvanchal Bank HRMS Portal benefits not only employees but the bank itself. And improved bank performance is evidence of the portal’s positive impact. So, let’s have a look at how the Purvanchal Bank HRMS portal helps in overall performance improvement:
- Saves energy and time of employees through an automated working system
- Cost-effective and efficient by eliminating paperwork and assisting in organizational future planning
- Set better goals and targets for employees to be achieved with time-bounding
- Solutions to access problems can be used from anywhere and on any device (laptop or mobile)
- Eliminates the need to perform repetitive tasks through automation
- Improves employee performance
Read Also: How to Check Purvanchal Bank Balance Online?
About Purvanchal Bank
Established in 2013, Purvanchal Bank is the amalgamated outcome of two regional banks, the Ballia-Etawah Gramin Bank and Purvanchal Gramin Bank. Its head office is located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Moreover, the bank operates in 11 districts of Purvanchal through a network of over 571 branches. The bank works for the noble cause of rural upliftment by making rural people self-dependent and capable of helping national growth as per the National and State level priorities.
In conclusion, Purvanchal Bank has now merged into Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank with Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank. It cares not only for customers but employees as well. It offers an HRMS portal to employees to assist in their assigned tasks efficiently and effectively.