When Bihar Gramin Bank and Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank were merged in 2019, it led to the development of a new bank, which is known as the Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank (DBGB). The Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank gives its user the facility to check the balance inquiry and mini statement just by giving a missed call to the bank’s toll-free number and sending a message, using a mobile application and net banking.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Firstly, you need to register your mobile number with your bank account number. Once it is done, you need to wait for 3 to 4 days to make a call from your phone number to the bank’s toll-free number.
When your missed call service start within three to four days, you need to do the following things –
- 1st Step: – You need a cell phone through which you can check your account balance.
- 2nd Step: – This service will not cause you anything as it is a toll-free number of Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank.
- 3rd Step: – Now, you can dial 1800 180 7777 number from your registered phone. After that, you need to wait for a few seconds.
- 4th Step: – Just after 2 to 3 rings the phone gets disconnected automatically.
- 5th Step: – Once the phone disconnected, you will get a message in some time from the Dakshin Bihar Gramin bank authority have information about balance details.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check SMS Number
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is one of the famous banks that are giving the best services and facilities as one of them is an SMS alert service for Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry.
Using this SMS service you can check your account balance details by simply following the below-shown steps:
- You can send a text message to the Dakshin Bihar Gramin bank number with the keywords BAL < Account number > (type your account number in the place of keywords).
- Once your message sends delivered to the bank, you will next receive an auto-generated message having the information about your account balance and transactions.
How to Check DBGB Account Balance & Mini Statement Online?
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank also provides the facility of net banking to its customers as well. For accessing this service, you need to make a secure login to the official website of the bank. Once login is done, after that use your bank account as your user name and then get your bank balance details and mini statement whatever you want on your screen in just a minute.
DBGB Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement through Mobile Banking
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank provides one more service and it is a mobile banking facility to its customers. For accessing this service, you need to download the application from the play store and apple store. By using this service you can do the following things –
- Balance inquiry
- Mini Statement
- Fund transfer
- Self linked accounts
- Within bank
- Mobile/DTH recharge
- Cheque Status/ Stop payment Request.
- Online registration/ Password reset.
It is hard for users to check their bank balance and mini statement details at any time. Therefore, the Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank gives the facility to check the balance inquiry and mini statement just by giving a missed call to the bank’s toll-free number and sending messages, using a mobile application and by using internet service also you can check your account balance details and mini statement.