Bank of Baroda considers one of the most traditional banks in India. It has become the second-largest bank in the context of assets. BOB account holders should get informed about the need to get their personal information updated in their respective bank account.
The mobile number in Bank of Baroda is significant to be linked/updated is important from different perspectives. This article will provide you with useful information about how to get your mobile number linked/changed in the BOB account.
Update/Change Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda
Mobile number is vital for you being BOB account holder since it supports in keeping a track of all transactions related to your bank account.
Find Nearest BOB ATM
When we swipe our card in the ATM machine, we can see different options displayed on the screen. These options may prompt you to link/change mobile number in your BOB account.
- Select the option of “Registration” and provide your ATM Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Tap on “Mobile Number Registration” and select either “New Registration” or “Change Mobile Number” as you may desire.
- Provide the mobile number that you desire to change/link in the designated field.
- Provide your verification regarding the mobile number and select “Incorrect” or “Correct”.
A note will display on the machine screen indicating “You have successfully registered/updated mobile number with us”.
Via Customer Call Center
BOB has facilitated a direct communication channel with customers via the contact center. To avail this channel for linking/changing the mobile number in BOB:
- Call on the bank’s customer care helpline number on 1800-102-4455/1800-258-4455. It is a toll-free number.
- Verify your identification as a BOB customer with the operator.
- Your mobile number registration/update request will be accepted after the operator satisfies the verification.
Visit your Nearest BOB Branch
You are required to visit the home branch of BOB where you have registered your account. When you visit the branch, you have to meet the assigned official to request for linking/changing mobile number.
- Ask for KYC details change form and provide all required details with carefulness. It involves details such as account number, account type, new mobile number, and signature, etc.
- Provide this form to the operator accompanied with necessary documents as proof.
- And yes, do not forget to take the acknowledgment receipt from the operator mentioning your request to link/change mobile number in BOB account.
Change Mobile Number in BOB Online
You can also download the form directly from BOB’s website. It is an easy procedure that requires a duplicate copy of one ID proof when visiting the home branch with this form.
- Open the link using www.bobibanking.com/ and you will see various hyperlinks on the right side.
- Choose the option “Download Forms” and select the form by clicking the link “Change / Addition of Contact Information & Email registration form”.
- Download this form and duly fill it with the correct information. This form will download in PDF form but you should take a printout of this form.
- Take this form with a copy of any ID proofs attached to the home branch and submit to the operator.
To sum up, BOB offers less-time consuming and convenient methods to link/change mobile number in BOB. You should not ignore that mobile number linking/updating in BOB is crucial from a financial security perspective as well.