The bank of Baroda is one of the most reliable and trusted banks to provide FD in the market. They are offering a good number of benefits to the investors like that of higher returns, flexible tenure, lower minimum deposit limit, and even provide loans against FD facility among others. Above all, the FD interest rates are the highest being offered on the bank of Baroda FD which is 5.25%. The latest FD rate being offered by the bank of Baroda for the senior citizens ranges between 3.30% to 5.75%.
Features of Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit
This is indeed providing with one of the best investment option that is available for the depositors. The one indeed is best for those who are looking for investment in fixed income instrument and is earning higher returns than that of saving account. The key features are like:-
- The amount can be opened with less amount of around Rs 10,000 and more.
- The tenure of the FD ranges between 7 days to 10 years.
- The interest rates ranges between 2.80 % per annum to 5.25% per annum.
- The senior citizens can have fixed deposit with rate of 3.30 % to 5.75% per annum.
- As per financial information, the bank of Baroda is offering with highest interest rates on FD which is 5.25% offered for time period of 10 years.
- The bank of Baroda safety deposits are covered under the deposit insurance scheme of RBI in which up to rs 5 lakh of all deposits of the depositors are insured by DICGC.
- It is also providing with loan against FD to help the depositors meet their liquidity requirements without breaking the FD.
- The bank is also providing with auto renewal as well as nomination facility.
- Bank of Baroda has launched some of the special schemes and popular FD schemes like short deposits, bank of Baroda double dhamaka deposit schemes, advantage fixed deposits non callable schemes, fast access deposits, BOB suvidha fixed deposit schemes, regular income plan, monthly income plan, bank of Baroda tax savings, term deposits, money multiplier deposit.
The bank of Baroda is offering with higher rate of interest as compared to their saving deposits. So the benefits of opening a FD Account in bank of Baroda are like:-
- The interest on deposit is being paid only at the time of maturity.
- Providing with best of option for nomination facility.
- Extra interest rate of 0.25% to 0.50 % is payable to the senior citizens.
- There is availability of auto renewal facility on deposits.
- The customers can earn higher returns on the deposited money.
For this one need to open a fixed deposit account in the bank. There will be a need for identity proof, residence proof like that of aadhar card, PAN card, or driving license. Even passport-size photographs are required as a part of identification in the fixed deposit account.
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Rates
The bank is providing here by the deposit rate chart for better understanding by the customers:-
FD Interest rates
Senior citizen’s FD interest rates
7 to 14 days
15 to 45 days
46 to 90 days
91 days to 180 days
181 days to 270 days
My name is Lovely and I have spent the past 5 years building money making blogs. I love to read, write, explore and try new things and I believe in creativity that is beneficial for society. I am a full-time writer and blogger specializing in entrepreneurship, banking, technology, education, and social media.