Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank is the regional bank which is located in the state of Rajasthan. Bank has around 818 branches and 42 ATMs and it headquartered is in Ajmer.
The BRKG bank has introduced some simple ways to check the balance enquiry! Sending an SMS or giving a Missed Call to a toll-free number and getting details about your BRKG bank account balance, we have discussed some ways of checking the bank balance and mini statement check in this article.
BRKGB Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank provides the facility to check the bank balance by just dialing the toll-free number provided by the bank. Missed call service is very simple and convenient and you can also know your detailed account balance without going to the bank.
Missed Call Number – 1800 2233 44 / 1800 1024455
Firstly, you just need to give a missed call on the above toll-free number. The number which you are using should be registered with your bank account.
- When you will call on this number, the call will disconnect after 2 or 3 rings.
- After that, you will receive an SMS having detail about your account balance.
BRKGB Customer Service Toll-Free Number
For any query or any other information Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank also provides a toll-free number.
Toll-Free Number – +91 142 – 2642580
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Balance Check Number for SMS Alert
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank provides SMS service to get account status. For that, you just need to first register your phone number with your account. Similarly, you did get the account balance details missed call facility. After that, you just simply need to follow the following steps –
- Firstly you need to type “BAL <space> Account number” and then send it to.
- When you will send this SMS after that you will receive an SMS message back from the bank.
- The SMS will contain detail about your current account balance.
How to Check BRKGB Balance & Mini Statement Online?
Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank also provides them the facility of internet banking through which you can quickly check your account balance and mini statement information of your account. The Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank gives this comfortable and quick option to their customers for accessing their accounts very easily and comfortably such as the detail of the debit and credit card amount information. Steps for checking the balance inquiry online are shown below:
- You first need to visit the official site of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank for internet banking i.e. https://brkgb.com.
- Now you need to log in to the account by providing your login credentials like your user id and password.
- Then you need to click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you can check your current account balance, and mini statement and can also do further transactions as per your choice.
Checking Bank Balance & Mini Statement using Mobile Banking
If you don’t like using internet banking then Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank also provides them the facility of mobile banking through which you can easily access your account balance details along with some other services.
- Firstly, you need to download the BRKGB M-Connect Android app from the Google play store and if you are an iPhone user then you need to download the app from the iOS app store.
- Then you need to log in to the app by providing your id and password and then you can check your account balance and can-do transactions whenever you want.
The Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank provides new services from time to time for their account holder and also ensures guaranteed satisfaction of their customer. The introduction of mobile banking, internet banking, missed calls, and SMS services have made it very easier for the account holders of the Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank.
My name is Lovely and I have spent the past 5 years building money making blogs. I love to read, write, explore and try new things and I believe in creativity that is beneficial for society. I am a full-time writer and blogger specializing in entrepreneurship, banking, technology, education, and social media.