Here, in this article, we will share your information about the Maharashtra Gramin Bank. We provide you with complete information that how a person can easily check their balance inquiry and mini statement. This is done just by using missed calls and SMS services of Maharashtra Gramin Bank. The bank started on 25 March 2008 and this bank has a total of 45 Gramin banks all over India. This was developed only for helping rural people.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call Number
The Maharashtra Gramin Bank has given the best service in which customer can check their balance just by giving a missed call to the number. Below we have discussed simple steps for checking the balance just by the miss call facility:
- Gaining advantage of this facility you need to visit the Maharashtra Gramin Bank for registering your contact number. only once do you need to do this.
- When this service gets activated at your registered number then you just need to give a missed call to this toll-free number 1800 233 2133 or 7834888867. Make sure you are using your registered mobile number for this process. After a few seconds, your call will be disconnected.
- You will get an SMS in a minute and this SMS has your account details.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
For checking the account balance by using the SMS service please follow the:
- For using this service, you just need to write a text message.
- In your text message, you have to write BAL <account number> and send this SMS to this number 7834888867.
- After a few minutes, you will receive a revert SMS which will carry your account balance information.
Check Balance & Mini Statement Using MGB Mobile App
There is one more way to check the balance and get a mini statement by using their Mobile facility. By using this service one can anytime check their details like payments, remaining amount, transfer amount, and mini statement anytime and from anywhere.
- Download the App from the Google Play Store.
- Registered yourself there.
- Use the services.
How to Check Maharashtra Gramin Bank Balance Online?
Another way to check the Balance and Mini Statement is by using internet banking.
- For this, you just need to visit the Maharashtra Gramin Bank’s official site.
- From there you will get your all information regarding your bank account.
- It’s a simple and easy method for checking Balance and Mini statements.
Above, we have discussed very simple and convenient ways to check the account balance and Mini Statement of Maharashtra Gramin Bank.
My name is Lovely and I have spent the past 5 years building money making blogs. I love to read, write, explore and try new things and I believe in creativity that is beneficial for society. I am a full-time writer and blogger specializing in entrepreneurship, banking, technology, education, and social media.