In this article, we will tell you about the SBBJ balance enquiry number for missed call alerts and how to check the mini statement.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is one of the five associate banks of SBI. It was merged with SBI only in recent times. All the operations of the bank follow the procedures given out by RBI. All the working hours and norms are set by the State Bank of India.
A mini Statement is a mini version of your bank statement. As the name suggests, the mini-statement consists of the last 5 transactions made using your account. It can be either a debit transaction or the credit transaction. When you use a mobile application to view the mini statement, you can view up to 10 transactions. This has reduced the need for a passbook to maintain your bank records.
SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number For Missed Call Alert
One can give a missed call to a number of the bank to get balance details and Mini Statement. The first-ever step is to register one’s mobile number with the bank.
Register Mobile Number For SBBJ Missed Call Balance Enquiry
One needs to type in the following message to get balance details and Mini Statement. Also, you need to be an account holder of the bank to derive these facilities.
- The number to which the message needs to be sent is 0922348888.
- The message to be typed is REGSBBJ<space>Account Number
- You will get an SMS saying, the number has been successfully registered.
- If you don’t get the message, then you need to resend it after a few minutes.
- To get a balance enquiry, you need to call the number 09223766666
- To get a mini statement, you need to call the number 09223866666
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur SMS alert for balance enquiry is possible by registering your mobile number with the bank. For registering your mobile number, you need to be an account holder of the bank.
- From the number you had registered with the bank, you need to send in an SMS.
- Type in MSTMT and send it to the number 09223866666 to get a mini statement.
- Type in BAL and send it to the number 09223866666 to get the balance statement.
How to Check SBBJ Account Balance & Mini Statement Online?
By availing of the missed call number and balance alert facility, one can see the mini statement and balance enquiry without the aid of the internet. When you have an internet facility, you can check the balance and the mini statement with even more ease.
One can make use of the SBI Online application to get balance and mini statements.
This application has one of the best user interfaces.
- For accessing mobile banking services, you need to have a User ID and an MPIN.
- The MPIN can either be obtained by registering your mobile number with your home branch or sending MBSREG to the number 9223440000. You will receive the MPIN over SMS.
- You need to log in to the application downloaded from the app store or play store using this MPIN.
- For net banking services, you need to hold a lot of banking credentials and either a credit card or debit card. Registering for the net banking process is very wholesome when compared to the registration process for mobile banking.
You can also check your SBI Account Balance Enquiry by following the above methods.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
You can register your number at the bank while opening an account. You can also register by sending an SMS from the mobile number you want to register using your bank account details.
As it works in the form of an application, the results can be obtained instantly. You can view other details as well.
Yes. There is an option available to check the balance at ATMs. For this, you need to have a credit/debit card.
Yes. You can send any number of SMS. There is no upper limit to the number of SMS you can send from your registered number.
A passionate reader and vivid thinker. I love being aware especially about new technology. A soon to be lawyer by profession and writer by passion, I love to spread knowledge and pass on information to the world with the help of the most powerful weapon, words!
1 thought on “SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number For Missed Call Alert: Check Mini Statement”