State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur is one of the five associate banks of SBI. It was merged with SBI only in recent times. All the operations of the bank follow the procedures given out by RBI. All the working hours and norms are set by the State Bank of India.
Mini Statement is a mini version of your bank statement. As the name suggests, the mini statement consists of the last 5 transactions made using your account. It can be either the debit transaction or the credit transaction. When you use a mobile application to view the mini statement, one can view up to 10 transactions. This has reduced the need for a passbook to maintain your bank records.
- 1 SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number For Missed Call Alert
- 1.1 Register Mobile Number For SBBJ Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- 1.2 State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
- 1.3 How to Check SBBJ Account Balance & Mini Statement Online?
- 1.4 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number For Missed Call Alert
One can give a missed call to a number of the bank to get balance details and Mini Statement. The first-ever step is to register one’s mobile number with the bank.
Register Mobile Number For SBBJ Missed Call Balance Enquiry
One needs to type in the following message to get balance details and Mini Statement. Also, you need to be an account holder of the bank to derive these facilities.
- The number to which the message needs to be sent is 0922348888.
- The message to be typed is REGSBBJ<space>Account Number
- You will get an SMS saying, the number has been successfully registered.
- If you don’t get the message, then you need to resend after a few minutes.
- To get balance enquiry, you need to call the number 09223766666
- To get a mini statement, you need to call the number 09223866666
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur SMS alert for balance enquiry is possible by registering your mobile number with the bank. For registering your mobile number, you need to be an account holder of the bank.
- From the number you had registered with the bank, you need to send in an SMS.
- Type in MSTMT and send it to the number 09223866666 to get a mini statement.
- Type in BAL and send to the number 09223866666 to get the balance statement.
How to Check SBBJ Account Balance & Mini Statement Online?
By availing the missed call number and balance alert facility, one can see the mini statement and balance enquiry without the aid of the internet. When you have an internet facility, you can check the balance and the mini statement with even much ease.
One can make use of the SBI Online application to get balance and mini statement.
This application has one of the best user interfaces.
- For accessing the mobile banking services, you need to have a User ID and an MPIN.
- The MPIN can either be obtained by registering your mobile number with your home branch or sending MBSREG to the number 9223440000. You will receive the MPIN over SMS.
- You need to login to the application downloaded from the app store or play store using this MPIN.
- For net banking services, you need to hold a lot of banking credentials and either a credit card or debit card. Registering for the net banking process is very wholesome when compared to the registration process for mobile banking.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to register your number with State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur?
You can register your number at the bank while opening an account. You can also register by sending an SMS from the mobile number you want to register using your bank account details.
Why mobile banking is easier for balance enquiry?
As it works in the form of application, the results can be obtained instantly. You can view other details as well.
Can one check the balance at the ATM?
Yes. There is an option available to check the balance at ATMs. For this, you need to have a credit/debit card.
Can you send any number of SMS?
Yes. You can send any number of SMS. There is no upper limit to the number of SMS you can send from your registered number.
You can also check your SBI Account Balance Enquiry by following these above methods.