Checking Utkal Grameen Bank Balance & Mini Statement via Missed Call Number.
Mini Statement is the mini version of the passbook issued to the customers when they open an account with the bank. This facilitates the customers to check the last 5 transactions without having to go to the bank often. The customers can check the last 10 transactions when they check the mini statement using a smartphone.
Utkal Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Utkal Grameen Bank offers a missed call method for checking the balance and mini statement of those who hold an account in the banks. For this, the customer has to register their mobile number with the bank. They have to visit the home branch in person and fill up the application form that is designated for balance enquiry and mini statement. Once the details have been filled in, the bank processes your application and sends you the confirmation message.
- To check the balance, the customer has to dial the 06652232285 number and cut the call after a few rings.
- After that bank sends a message back to you stating the balance of your account. This facility is open for customers throughout the day.
- For a mini statement, the customer has to give a missed call to 06652232285 number and the call gets disconnected after a few rings. Every detail concerning the bank account will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Utkal Grameen Bank Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
One can send SMS to the bank to check the balance and mini statement. For this, the person has to register his mobile number with the bank.
- For balance check, the customer has to send in SET<Account number> to 06652232285
- To get the mini statement, the customer has to send in MSTMT<account number> to 06652232285
How to Check UKGB Balance Online?
One can make use of the Internet Banking facility provided to the user by the bank. At the time of opening the account, the user is provided with a login ID and password. The password has to be changed after receiving it from the bank for security reasons.
One can also make use of the net banking facility to check the balance, mini statement, and other banking services offered by the bank. This is one of the very few banks in the country that belongs to the category of RRB that provides this facility.
To check via online method, proper internet connection is a must.
Utkal Grameen Bank was established in the year 2012. It was formed after the merger of two regional rural banks. The bank’s major operations are held by the State Bank of India. The bank is owned by the Government of India, State Bank of India, and the state government of Odisha. The bank majorly caters to the places in and around the state of Odisha.