Credit Cards have made life easy and shopping easier for us. Everything happens at the swipe of a card. While going through the credit card statement we often wish that getting the details of those transactions was as easy as making them.
Well, congratulations, your wish has been granted. We are here to guide you with simple steps and help you view your Dena Bank Credit Card Statement online.
Let’s get started.
How to Check Dena Bank Credit Card Statement Online?
If you are a Dena Bank Customer and you cannot visit the branch every once in a while to check your Credit Card Statement, register to their internet banking facility free of cost.
Follow these simple steps, to do so:
- Step 1: Log in to your net banking account for Dena Bank.
Important Note: Recently Dena Bank and Bank of Baroda have amalgamated. So you can directly avail their Internet banking services from the link.
- Step 2: From the list of options, click on the Accounts tab and select the Account Statement option.
- Step 3: Select your account number, transaction date, or transaction period (like last month, last 2 months). Now, click on the search.
- Step 4: You will finally be able to view your statement.
Note: You can also save this statement to your device.
Download Credit Card Statement by Mobile Application
- Step 1: Download the application called “Dena Mobile Banking App” from Playstore or App store. Check out the following link.
- Step 2: Create an account, if you haven’t already or login to your existing account.
- Step 3: Repeat the procedure as mentioned in the erstwhile internet banking section to check your Credit Card Statement online.
Know Your Credit Card Balance by Calling to the Customer Support Department
Here are a few Customer Support numbers that can help you get your Credit Card Statement on phone.
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 233 6427
- Phone Number: 079-61808282
You can contact these numbers to avail internet banking facility or get the Credit Card Statement via Email.
You can also ask your customer support executive to send you a monthly Credit Card Statement on your email.
Important Note: Always call from the mobile number registered to your bank account.
eMail Subscription for Credit Card Statement
Dena Bank also provides email support to its customers. So this way, you can check your Credit Card Statement online by email as well. Because of the amalgamation, the email address for dena bank is, email@example.com
We hope this article cleared all your doubts regarding the Dena Bank Credit Card Statement online.