This article gives meaningful insights about how to file a complaint and check the status in Corporation Bank using online as well as offline channels.
Since 1906, Corporation bank had been a government bank in India. There are 4724 branchless banking units, 2432 automated CBS branches, and 3040 ATMs of the bank. Moreover, it has headquarters in Mangalore, India.
Also, Corporation bank has amalgamated with Union Bank of India in April 2020.
File a Complaint in Corporation Bank
Undoubtedly, Corporation bank provides multiple ways to file a complaint. You can complain either in writing or orally to the bank. Further, customers can file a complaint about ATM and internet banking etc.
- Firstly visit the bank’s website corpbank.com. Then click on “Enquiries”.
- Further, select the Public Grievance Redressal System and click on “Complaint Form”. Fill this form with all correct details as well as the security code given.
- At last, tap on “Submit” to submit the complaint. Moreover, you will get the ticket number of the submitted complaint.
Moreover, customer can lodge a complaint in the bank using the following ways as well:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporation Bank Complaint Number: 1800 425 2407, 080 – 26600587
- Office Address: Corporation Bank – Web Centre Shrestha Bhumi, Door No: 87 Opp. KIMS, K R Road, BANGALORE 560004
Internet Banking Issues:
- Drop an eMail on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 1800 425 3555 (From 08:00 am to 08:00 pm)
- Office Address: Corporate Office, Mangala Devi Temple Road, Pandeshwar, MANGALORE 575001
For more queries, you can visit the link corpbank.com/contact_us to get details to file a complaint.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Corporation bank introduced a grievance redressal mechanism for resolving customer complaints to their satisfaction. Moreover, this mechanism constitutes of varied levels of authorities.
In that case, Branch Manager is the first resort for grievance redressal on immediate basis. It means that customers need to approach Branch Manager first for redressal.
In addition, the bank provides 7 working days to Branch manager for grievance redressal. If the customer is dissatisfied with the response, then he/she may approach to higher authorities.
So, here is the grievance redressal mechanism of Corporation Bank:
- Level 1: Zonal Head
If dissatisfied with the resolution, customers may contact Zonal Head regarding the grievance. As a rule, Zonal Head has 15 working days for resolving the grievance.
- Level 2: Circle Head
Further, the customer may escalate the issue to Circle Head if the resolution is not to the customer’s satisfaction. In general, the bank provides 21 working days to Circle Head for grievance redressal.
- Level 3: Head Office
In case the customer is still dissatisfied with the resolution, then he/she may move to Head Office. At this level, the customer needs to write to Chief Grievance Redressal Officer at Head Office. Moreover, Head Office gets 30 working days to resolve the customer grievance.
At last, the customer can approach Banking Ombudsman appointed by RBI. However, customers can contact Banking Ombudsman:
- When not receives a satisfactory response within a month after lodging complaint in the bank
- When does not get satisfaction with the resolution received
Also, you can get contact details of Banking Ombudsman on the bank’s website.
How to Check Corporation Bank Complaint Status Online?
You can also track the Corporation Bank complaint status online. In that case, you need to open the bank’s website and follow these steps:
- At first, select “Enquiries” and hit “Public Grievance Redressal System”. Then choose “Track Complaint status form” and a new page will open.
- After that, you need to enter the ticket number. Now click on “Track Status”. As a result, your complaint status will appear on the screen.
Alternate ways to track complaint status
Besides this, you can use other ways to track complaint status. So, here are these ways for your knowledge:
- At the bank branch
- Through customer care: 1800 425 3555
To sum up, it is easy to file a complaint in Corporation bank and check the status for the same. Customers can even contact to higher authorities in case of receiving a dissatisfactory response. However, make sure you provide complete details about the complaint while contacting them.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Do all the complaints get redressed within the time prescribed by the grievance redressal mechanism of the bank?
Generally, the prescribed time does not apply to certain complaints requiring detailed investigation or liaison with some agencies. Moreover, these agencies may be Enforcement Directorate, CBI and Police Department and other agencies.
How should I file the complaint if I lost my ATM card?
In that case, you should call on 1800 22 6606 for a Credit card or 1800 425 2407 for ATM/Debit card to file a complaint.
Is there any way to track complaint status without visiting the branch?
Of course, you can visit the bank’s website or call the customer care number for the same.