Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank has its headquarter into Raipur is the largest banking network in this state. Right now they are having more than 598 branches in the state to help rural peoples and poor farmers. If you are also a customer of the bank and do not know how to check your account balance from anywhere in the world. Hereunder is given some steps to help you.
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- First, you need to complete the registration of your mobile number with the bank.
- After completing this registration, you should give a missed call on the number 1800 233 2300 to know your account balance.
- The call will disconnect after some rings and you will get the details of your account balance through an SMS.
- This procedure is becoming famous nowadays as the internet does not require it.
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Balance Check SMS Number
- This bank does not have SMS service right now but they are changing with time, it will be accessible in the future.
- You can have the SMS or email alert for all of the transactions.
- To get that first, you need to visit your bank, complete the process of registration of your mobile number and email ID.
- Also, you can call the customer cell of Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin bank otherwise use net banking service for checking your balance.
- They are also providing mobile banking services now.
Toll-Free Numbers of Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Customer Care
For any other assistance, call on Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank customer care toll-free number below:
If you have any queries then, you can directly contact them through above-mentiond helpline number for more.