Karnataka Gramin bank is a rural regional bank having its head office situated at Ballari, Karnataka. Karnataka Gramin bank is a merger of two banks Pragati Krishna Gramina Bank and Kaveri Gramina Bank. Canara Bank sponsored the Pragati Krishna Gramina Bank and the State Bank of India sponsored the Kaveri Gramina Bank. The bank has 1000 plus branches in Karnataka. This bank provides core banking services and also mobile banking services for all the banking necessities.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Gramin bank enables the customer with a balance check facility by way of a Miss call.
- Its missed call number is 9015800700.
- When you give a miss call on the number the call will be disconnected automatically and you receive an SMS containing your bank account balance details.
- The number was before used by Pragati Gramina Bank.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Balance Check SMS Number
- Also, you can use the SMS banking service to check the balance of the account.
- For using SMS banking service you require to type the “BAL” then “your account number” and then send it to 9015800700 and you will receive an SMS reply containing your account balance details.
DiGI KGB App For Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement
- Karnataka Gramin bank app is present at Google play store.
- The app naming DiGi KGB-Info and selfie app is an app that is easy to use banking services that fulfills the modern banking needs of the customers.
- You can use the app for any services like fund transfer, balance inquiry, etc.
- Clicking on this link you can download the app free from Google play store.
Check Karnataka Gramin Bank Account Balance Via ATM
You can use the bank ATM service to check the bank account balance. It’s free of charge service which generally banks provided to the bank account user.
By using the following steps you can check your bank account balance:
- Insert your ATM card in the machine.
- Enter your PIN and then press confirm.
- Select the balance inquiry option from the listed options.
Karnataka Gramin bank has provided many services and facilities in which customers do not have to visit their nearest bank. Instead, they can use the bank’s services and facilities just by staying at home. The services and facilities are like Missed call services, SMS banking, internet banking, and mobile banking, and so on.