Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank is a part private & some part government-owned bank with 59 % of its ownership is with the state Government. The J&K Grameen bank started its processes in the year of 1938 by the Maharaja Hari Singh. The bank gives all kind of facilities that like internet banking, mobile banking, missed call service, etc.
- 1 Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number
Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank also give this service to their customers. They can check their account balance by giving missed calls to the toll-free number given by the Jammu and Kashmir Grameen bank and then you may receive one message having detail about your account balance.
- Registering of mobile number is necessary for availing of this service. For registration, the customer has to go to their nearest branch of Bank & then ask for a registration form.
- The customer has to fill in the necessary information as per the given directions.
- Then they have to submit the form to the bank once it filled.
- After submitting the forms, the services will start within 2 or 3 days.
- When the mobile number is registered, then the customer has to give a missed call to 0191 24490021.
- It is a toll-free number so won’t charge anything. The call will disconnect after 2 or 3 calls and the customer will get a system-generated message.
- This message having the available account balance detail.
Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank Balance Check SMS Number
Customers can even select the other option and that is to send an SMS to the toll-free number.
- Customers need to type a message, BAL_Account Number, and then send it to 0191-2490021.
- After a few seconds, customers will get an SMS which will show the current status of their bank balance.
- This way of getting the bank balance information is easy and simple you can give it a try.
JKGB Balance Check Through Mobile Banking
Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank also provides service of mobile banking to its customer. This process is the best integration of technology and the bank as it gives a banking service that can access with the help of our Smartphone. Every user has a Smartphone with them they can use it as a banking tool.
How to Check Jammu and Kashmir Grameena Bank Balance & Mini Statement Online?
Internet Banking is one of the best banking services that a bank offers to its account holder. It helps the customer by providing them 24X7 and 365 days of banking service. Therefore, the customer can use the banking services even the bank is closed within the comfort of home.
To avail of these baking services, the customer has to register themselves with the bank branch. After registering the bank account, they can log in to access the net banking facility. Credentials are provided by the Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank.
Toll-Free Numbers of JKGB Customer Care
For any other concerns, you may directly call to Jammu and Kashmir Gramin Bank customer care department toll-free numbers below:
- Contact Centre : 1800 1800 234
- Customer Care: 0194-2481999
- E-banking : 1800 1800 234
- ATM Helpdesk : +91-194-2713333
- Credit Card : 0194- 2486424, 2486427, 2486149, 2486151, 2482463
- Inbound International Voice Services: +91 194 2713434, +91 194 2713435 & +91 194 2481936
- NEFT Services: +91-194-2502674
If you are a Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank account holder and wish to know your available bank balance or mini statement but do not want to go to an ATM and bank. Then Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank provide the facility of enquiring about the bank balance just by missed call service, SMS alert, mobile banking, and also via internet banking services. For more information about Jammu and Kashmir Grameen Bank services visit at www.jkgb.in.
- Also Read: Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Number: Check DBGB Mini Statement