Ellaquai Dehati Bank is a rural regional bank that believes in lifting the life of rural peoples. The bank is providing excellent services nowadays. The bank took the improvement and introduced lots of services like online banking, ATM services, and other 24-hour facilities.
The areas in which the bank works are corporate banking, personal banking, and agriculture banking. Rural areas need these types of services for their growth.
- Ellaquai dehati bank provides modern and updated banking facilities.
- The bank is improving day by day and making its services better.
- Recently the bank has introduced missed call alerts and SMS services.
- The customers do not need to visit the bank branch or ATM. Just to check the account balance in his account.
- By introducing easiness and comfortability to customers the bank balance can be checked from anywhere by a miss call or by sending SMS to the toll-free number of the bank.
- For getting these services, consumers need to get them registered at the nearest branch of the bank.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Similarly, the balance can be checked by giving a missed call by the registered number on the toll-free number of the bank, which is 0194312423.
- After two rings call will disconnect. Moreover, you will get the message regarding containing details of your account balance.
Balance Check SMS Number
- Firstly, the balance can be checked by sending an SMS to the toll-free number of the bank, which is 0194312423, from your registered mobile number.
- The SMS must contain keywords like BAL along with the bank account number and then you can send it on the number.
How to Check Account Balance Online?
Most importantly, Ellaquai dehati bank provides the facility of internet banking so that their customer can enjoy different services without going to the bank. In other words, for availing of these services you have to register yourselves with the bank branch first. After registering the bank account, you can log in to access the net banking facility. After that, credentials are provided by the Ellaquai dehati bank.
In conclusion, if you are an account holder of Ellaquai dehati bank and wanted to check your bank balance or mini statement but do not have time to visit ATM or bank. Therefore, Ellaquai dehati bank gives the services of checking the available bank balance by missed call service, SMS alert, mobile banking, and also via internet banking services.